Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mugs, boat races and melons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would you prefer to know what all the siters looks like ?

Sometimes if I have seen someone posting for ages, you kinda get a image in your own head of what they look like. Then they post a pic and it spoils the image you had. Like reading a book and then going to see the film ?!?

Is anyone else like that or is it just me?

:confused: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Mugs, boat races and melons
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Would you prefer to know what all the siters looks like ?

Sometimes if I have seen someone posting for ages, you kinda get a image in your own head of what they look like. Then they post a pic and it spoils the image you had. Like reading a book and then going to see the film ?!?

Is anyone else like that or is it just me?

:confused: :rolleyes:

just you methinks......:chin:
  • Options
    I do, cos my images of people are always totally different!
  • Options
    i understand where youre coming from, but i dont mind if siters post their pics, it at least lets you come to terms with who youre talking to, not who you think youre talking to....

personally i like to stay random..... But rest assured im just a wee retarded 15 yr old :p
  • Options
    Yeah, I do!
    Although it's usually not a very strong vision but I do imagine myself sort of what kinda "types" people are and they "flesh out" after that. ;) It's kinda odd.. :p And then you see a picture and people are sooo different! But I also think one should beware of older pictures. I met up with this guy who had looked quite cute in a picture and he looked so totally different when I saw him! (I didn't go see him because of the pictures btw ;))
  • Options
    Re: Mugs, boat races and melons
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Sometimes if I have seen someone posting for ages, you kinda get a image in your own head of what they look like. Then they post a pic and it spoils the image you had.

Like I thought Kiezo was older and had a beard :lol:

I like to know what people look like though, but that's just cos I'm nosey!