Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

BUFFY the vampire slayer?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hey guys......

me and a few mates are going out this coming sat night dressed as the buffy cast. And were having quotes from the cast on badges, with the name of who each of us are.

any buffy fans think of any good quotes for

Buffy
Faith
Angel
Spike
Xander

we havnt got a willow, cordi or any others, if you live in yorkshire feel free to come with us as another we havnt got , pm for dets.

please help!!!

kitten xx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I dont watch it sorry.
  • Options
    Xander: "Guys. we blew up the school! This is the best day ever!" I'm gonna put that in my sig now:D
    Faith: "Want. Take. Have."

I can't think of any more. If you have the Watchers Guide, there are some good quotes in there.
  • Options
    Re: BUFFY the vampire slayer?

I've thought one hell of a lot and I can't think of a single quote sorry!
  • Options
    I don't watch Buffy either. I don't see what's so great about it? But then I haven't been watching it since the first series, so I don't know all the background to the characters, etc, and you need to know that to watch any of the recent series, or it just doesn't make sense.
    Oddly enough, last year I was in a coffee shop, and sat opposite a girl who looked remarkably like Willow. Mmmm! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    hey!
    i dont have any of the books, i lost them all when i moved :(:(:(:(:( so this is why im in need of help, im getting most stuck with faith quotes really??

kitten xx
  • Options
    Just google for "Buffy [character's name] quotes". There's no end of Xander ones. Most of them are situational though.
  • Options
    Just a few random quotes here that are funny:

Xander:"I laugh in the face of danger and then hide until it goes away."

Xander:" I'm twice the fool it takes to do something like this."

Buffy:"Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good."

Willow:" Why are you suddenly worried about looking like an idiot? That came out wrong."

Buffy:" Whenever, Giles sends me out on a mission, he says please, and after I get back I get a cookie."

Giles:" Testosterone is a great eqalizer. It turns all men into morons."

Giles: I'm afraid we don't know a bloody thing... except I seem to be British, don't I? Oh, and a man. With glasses. Well, that narrows it down considerably.

Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell. Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bullocks. Oh, god. I'm English.

Faith (to Oz) : Hey, as long as you don't go scratchin' at me or humpin' my leg, we're five-by-five, you know?

For others yea just do what Mist said, there are loads of sites that have weird quotes on them!
  • Options
    awwwww thanx guys!!!

i'm just having a look at the mo!!! not found may sacratic faith ones, or spoike ones yet!

kitten xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kia
    Faith: "Want. Take. Have."
    Sounds about right ;):p

Why don't you just go get a Buffy video to watch, will find lots of quotes then!
  • Options
    Originally posted by GazzaT

Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You Englishmen are always so... Bloody hell. Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bullocks. Oh, god. I'm English.

i thought spike was english?
  • Options
    willow fucked up their memories so they were all confused, spike decided to pay out on giles and then realised he was a pom too. bla bla bla

Faith: So, it's about 118 degrees and I'm sleeping without a stitch on. And all of the sudden I hear this screaming from outside, so I go tearing out, stark nude. And this church bus is broke down and there's these three vamps feasting on half the Baptists in south Boston, so I waste the vamps and the preacher comes up and he's hugging me like there's no tomorrow. When all of the sudden the cops pull up and they arrested us both.

Faith: I hope evil takes Mastercard

Faith: I'm telling you, I don't need a new watcher. No offense lady, but I just have this problem with authority figures. They end up kinda dead

Faith: My dead mother hits harder than that!

hmm.......okay i'm bored now. cya
  • Options
    This site has good quotes from the first 6 seasons

[URL=http://]http://www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/quotes/[/URL]
  • Options
    ANY ONE?????????????????
  • Options
    Spike ~ 'Out. For. A. Walk.....Bitch'

'Love's a funny thing'

'I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it'

'Yeah, I've got an unlife, you know!'

Faith ~ 'I like black' (from when she appeared in Angel)

'Yeah. That was real manly how you shrieked and all'

'Like Riding a biker' (in Angel again)

'Just relax... And take your pants off'

'No, you don't get it. I don't care!'

'You hurt me, I hurt you. I'm just a little more efficient'

:D good enough for ya?
  • Options
    Spike: "She wouldn't even kill me. She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head, or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?

Spike: "And when did you become all soul-having again? I thought you out-grew that."

Spike: "Oh, god."
    Buffy: "What's wrong? Not that I really care."
    Spike: "Oh, my head. I think I'm sobering up. It's horrible. Oh, god. I wish I were dead."
    Buffy: "Well, if you close your eyes and wish real hard..."

Spike: "Now, that was fun. Oh, don't tell me that wasn't fun. God! It's been so long since I had a decent spot of violence. Really puts things in perspective."

Spike: "Oh, sod the spell. Your friends are at the factory. I'm really glad I came here, you know? I've been all wrongheaded about this - weeping, crawling, blaming everybody else. I want Dru back, I've just got to be the man I was. The man she loved. I'm going to do what I should have done in the first place. I'll find her, wherever she is, tie her up, torture her until she likes me again. Love's a funny thing."
  • Options
    just look at my sig :)
  • Options
    I like that episode! Ooh and the two before, i wish they hadn't killed Kendra
  • Options
    my fav has gotta be "school hard" coz i love dru n spike, there soooooooo evil!!
    and "once more with feeling" thats just a classic!!!!!

"bunnies bunnies it must be bunniessssssss"

luv kitty xx
  • Options
    yeah dru is funny, and spike is HOT!
    I also like the musical but my fav would have to be........damn can't think of it, but i'll post it when i remember
  • Options
    Impossible to ever pick a fave for me but one that sticks out in my mind is 'Tabula Rasa' although i loved 'Conversations With Dead People' in the new season :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stephie
    Impossible to ever pick a fave for me but one that sticks out in my mind is 'Tabula Rasa'

Yeah i enjoyed Tabula Rasa! Also the episode after that, smashed or something. Yeah.
  • Options
    the one where they have sex through a house?

mine would have to be either welcome to the hellmouth/the harvest cos i remember watching them when they were first on bbc2 and i was like 'I LOVE THIS SHOW!'
    or
    surprize/innocence cos well duh, did you see how good Angel looked half naked

hey, call me vintage
  • Options
    mmm.......i remember those episodes, half naked angel is definately worth a watch!:yes:

I also like what's my line part one and two, when kendra first comes into it!
    Oh and the last two episodes of season 2 - well i think it's season 2 - where she kills angel and drew kills kendra
  • Options
    yup becoming

(i cried first time i saw them and second and third)
  • Options
    Your not the only one! I couldn't believe it when i first saw him die. I was like, noooooo please bring him back. But i knew he'd be back - i think we all did!