Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Major Ingram millionaire fraud...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I see that no ones commented on last nights documentry. I missed it, but I did watch the show on ITV2.
All I can say is ..................... THE GUYS A CHEAT!!!

Comments

• Options
    Im undecided :eek2:
  • Options
    I was gonna do a thread about it last night, but couldnt be bothered! :p I watched it on ITV2 aswell, they made the coughs louder though didnt they...?

*cough*cheat*cough* (Hehe, no pun intended there :D)
  • Options
    Im undecided

But the evidance is there. That's guy who was helping him was on GMTV today saying he didn't cheat..
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I watched the documentary thing.. unless the bloke was coughing at other times to the ones that were presented on the show, the whole thing was a blatant cheat!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    the whole thing was a blatant cheat!
    Ooooh blatant :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Ooooh blatant :D
    :p well it was :D
  • Options
    *cough* I saw it last night */cough*

More seriously, he was found guilty beyond all reasonable doubt for the very serious offence for which he was tried. Accordingly, he has been sentenced for this, which considered, amongst other things, the gravity of the crime and the circumstances in which it was executed.
  • Options
    :p well it was :D
    Hehe :D Yes. Yes it was. :yes:

*sings*
    Mustaine flakey....mustaine flaaaakeyyyyy...
    :D
  • Options
    eeeeeee i knew the google one! :D

But he definitly cheated! - from q11 he kept on changing answers! it just wasnt on! - how he could just swap from one to the other!

FAKE FAKE FAKE!

people like him really make me so ANGRY!

Cheating money from people his wife already won :mad: they werent even needy of the money!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    *sings* Mustaine flakey....mustaine flaaaakeyyyyy... :D
    LOmotherfuckingL!!! :D:lol:
  • Options
    i reckon they would have gotten away with it if they hadn't been greedy to get the million prize.. say a few questions earlier..
  • Options
    I know it was a con. Mumma never raised no fool!!:p

Some people many have been bamboozled by it all, but I know he was trying to make a dupe out of us. :p

And we went through that shitty lawsuit for nothing!:p
  • Options
    LOmotherfuckingL!!! :D:lol:
    Something funny!? :p:D

:yes: It was blatant though!

"Its definately not a, because ive never heard of it." *Cough* "Yes, its definately a." :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well it was the bit where he coughed and said "No!!" when the bloke was about to go for the wrong answer that sewed it all up for me.....
  • Options
    Re: Major Ingram millionaire fraud...
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I see that no ones commented on last nights documentry. I missed it, but I did watch the show on ITV2.
    All I can say is ..................... THE GUYS A CHEAT!!!

No-one commented in this forum :p

But in entertainment you can find this thread.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Major Ingram millionaire fraud...
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    No-one commented in this forum :p

But in entertainment you can find this thread.

Bitch, you beat me 2 it. :p
  • Options
    My the way, I knew the answer to THE MILLION POUND QUESTION:D :)
    I was quite chuffed when I got it. Doing a maths degree does have its uses;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by crescendo
    maths degree

I have a friend reading Maths at Newcastle. Ouch. :eek2: I had enough problems with it at GCSE! :lol:
  • Options
    what was quite funny though was that when the coughing guy had his go in the chair he didn't get very far at all!! :D
  • Options
    Yep, it definately was a con.
    '*cough* NO'
    How blatent was that bit? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    What annoys me most is...

His wife had already won £32,000, and still they had got themselves in debt!! Grr...
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    eeeeeee i knew the google one! :D
    Me too. Well. When the answers came up i did, cos google.co.uk surposedly comes up with loads n loads of sites, so i assumed thats why they called it that.

Who said the internet was pointless! Could have won me £1,000,000!! I didnt know many before that, but thats not the point!
  • Options
    What you have to remember when you were watching that programme was that it was made by ITV who also show the programme. It was edited, and the sounds highlighted, to show everything they wanted you to see and hear. It was only one point of view, not a good, rounded, even, two-sided, programme. There wasn't a chance to see and hear it from another point of view, or to hear any defense. Also, the programme said you would see the whole show, or at least gave you the impression you would, wheras they only showed edited highlights. It would've been interesting to see it whole, with the enhanced coughing, to see how the whole programme looked and felt.
    Mind you, it was fairly convincing, and it does appear he was cheating.

Remember, never always believe what you see on the telly, hear on the news, or read in the papers. Don't trust them completely to give you the whole story, or show every point of view.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by faerielights
    Me too. Well. When the answers came up i did, cos google.co.uk surposedly comes up with loads n loads of sites, so i assumed thats why they called it that.

Who said the internet was pointless! Could have won me £1,000,000!! I didnt know many before that, but thats not the point!

Thats exactly what i thought!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What you have to remember when you were watching that programme was that it was made by ITV who also show the programme. It was edited, and the sounds highlighted, to show everything they wanted you to see and hear. It was only one point of view, not a good, rounded, even, two-sided, programme. There wasn't a chance to see and hear it from another point of view, or to hear any defense. Also, the programme said you would see the whole show, or at least gave you the impression you would, wheras they only showed edited highlights. It would've been interesting to see it whole, with the enhanced coughing, to see how the whole programme looked and felt.

Remember, never always believe what you see on the telly, hear on the news, or read in the papers. Don't trust them completely to give you the whole story, or show every point of view.

Mr_Wobble ;)

are you my course tutor? michael! is that you?! :lol: sorry, this just sounded exactly like my monday morning lecture.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    are you my course tutor? michael! is that you?! :lol: sorry, this just sounded exactly like my monday morning lecture.
    LOL :lol: What sort of course? Media studies?
    It's just that I have learnt never to believe everything I see and hear, and try to see another point of view, or from another angle. Of couse, that means I always find it hard to make a decision about almost anything. :confused:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)
    after the enhanced volume one the actual show was broadcast on itv 2. the judge and jury were satisfied. if they had someone a little brighter they could have pulled it off. that major was a complete tosser or not very good at being a criminal. when you get caught for nicking a million quid you get more than a suspended sentence as a rule. but if your a najor it seems not. that was the biggest bloody crime.
  • Options
    he was so obviously cheating