Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hollyoaks Murderer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
If you dont watch it on week nights and dont want to be spoiled for Sunday you shouldnt read this!

So do you think Dan really is the murderer or are they setting us up to think its him when its really not!
Gotta admit he looked guilty tonight but i really hope hes not the killer, dont wanna see him go, hes yummy! :)
So what do you think? :rolleyes:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I only watch it on Sundays (its my sunday morning ritual hehe!) but I still couldn't resist reading this :D

I really hope its not Dan because he is gorgeous. And, hes just like...I dunno his character is just not like that, Dan wouldn't be a murderer! I hope they don't make it him cos it will just be crap :-/ I thought they might make it Scott Anderson, that will be a bit predictable though.
  • Options
    he did look quite evil though!!

i thought it was gonna be Mandys dad, i think hes called Dennis, what with all the victims being girls and blonde, like Mandy! Didnt really think it through though so im sure theres lots of flaws in that theory!

did ya wanna know who he killed? :)
  • Options
    I'm a bit confused really...I taped the Sunday omnibus but my tape ran out so i only watched half of it (sooo gutted!)...I didnt see tonights either I'm waiting for Sunday. But I'm all curious now so what happened tonight? Did someone else get killed?

Thats a good theory with the Mandys Dad thing!
  • Options
    yeah someone else got killed, i wont spoil it for you though, unless you want me to! :D
    i think its on every night this week and according to a tv mag, although we know who the killer is, the characters dont and we get an insight into the killers mind?! - so should be interesting! :eek:
  • Options
    Aww yeah tell me now because if its on every night this week I'm going to watch it - especially tomorrow cos someone told me you definitely find out the killer :D
  • Options
    Well, I missed it so I wouldn't mind knowing who got killed. I hope it was that awful Ellie Hunter or Dan's girlfriend!!

I don't think it will be Dan - what about Toby? :confused:
  • Options
    Hasn't Mandy's Dad only just got out of prison? surely that means it cant be him. I don't reckon its Dan, i could be wrong though. It'd be cool if it was a girl though, no-one would expect that. Maybe it's Jodie, she's killing all the blonde girls cuz she's jealous and wants her blonde hair back. That's my theory and i'm sticking to it.:chin:
  • Options
    I'm going with Toby....he's always seemed a bit creepy

It can't be Dan, its too obvious
  • Options
    Okay...If you don't want to know don't read this.........

It's Toby, cos apparently killing people is his characters way of dealing with the stresses in life..or something....

I read it in Sneak magazine :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stephie
    i thought it was gonna be Mandys dad, i think hes called Dennis, what with all the victims being girls and blonde, like Mandy! Didnt really think it through though so im sure theres lots of flaws in that theory!

I did wonder that too! I thought it would be Scott but maybe that'd too obvious? :confused: Don't think it's Dan though.
  • Options
    umm....we saw it was toby today! :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    umm....we saw it was toby today! :confused:

hehe this topic was posted yesterday though :)

Ooh I can't believe its Toby! He always has seemed a bit weird though. I knew it wouldn't be my beloved Dan :D
  • Options
    i posted it in anything goes and got told it was here already :(
  • Options
    well Toby always was wierd anyway! Still a little shocked though! & it doesnt matter cause he isnt as yummy as some of the others! I wonder how/when everyone finds out?!
  • Options
    grrr I keep forgetting to watch it! Am just gonna have to avoid this topic and wait til Sunday :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I missed it tonight! Who did Toby murder and if he murdered that girl who was with dan wouldnt there be witnesses? I'm so gutted i missed so much in one day!
  • Options
    he killed Roxy, after she left Dans shop she went for a walk alone near the river bank which is where Toby killed her, they didnt seem to be anyone else there, so i dont know about witnesses!

It was wierd tonight though when you could hear Tobys thoughts and i was so sad for OB when he was trying to get in touch with her and was saying to Toby how he hoped she was ok! :(
  • Options
    Yeah it was a really weird, creepy episode. Kind of like Jekyll and Hyde (sorry just been doing my eng lit coursework on that!!), when he said "you're a good boy toby, that was someone else"...weird!!

The problem is, Dale is so convinced that it's Dan that since he hasn't given the DNA or anything and Dan and Roxy were seen together, everyone's going to assume it really was him...they're definitely gonna have to drag it out for a while.