Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I know it's a long shot...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This probably won't come to anything but was anyone at Fabric on Good Friday? The last song that was played in the little upstairs room was a remix of Clocks by Coldplay. Does anyone jnow who it was by cos it was awesome.

2 Many DJ's and Tom Middleton were fantastic btw, especially when they played the Dolly Parton/Royksopp mix.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    me and crazzyredeyes where going to go on friday, but didnt coz we couldnt get tickets,:mad: :mad:
  • Options
    The remix is done by Cosmos
  • Options
    This probably isn't the right one, but doing the rounds at the trance clubs at the mo is Michelle Nicolls - Time

But doubt they'd play that at Fabric?...

Was it with or without the vocals?
  • Options
    It's Coldplay - Clocks (Marco V Remix)

I have it on mp3 & have heard marco play it live. Its quality. :)
  • Options
    There's a few bootlegs of Clocks. There's the Cosmos one (housey), there's Michel Nicol - Time (another housey one, but it doesn't have the vocals, just the piano riff), and the Marco V one - not heard it but apparently its a great tune, hard trance I'm guessing.