Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Can you believe it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sundissential now have hardcore nights and the one and only mc Storm attends!!!! I always new hardcore would be back and its better than ever! Im buzzing on just knowing this and im gona get my ass there soon enough!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    All I've heard about that club is that its a 'get fucked-a-thon', I'm not sure the addition of a hardcore crowd would make that any better.
  • Options
    SUNDISENTAIL IS FULL OF FUCKED UP DRUGGIES.

AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CLUBBERS, I THINK 6 PEOPLE HAVE DIED THERE
  • Options
    I have been going since it opened when tdv was resident at pulse in bham on a sunday afternoon, I am memeber 366 and I have never had any trouble EVER! always had an amazing time there. I was there once when someone died and it was through a dodgy pill, even the promoter got on the mic and warned everyone not to buy these pills. I have always been looked after there so I dont know why you think this? :shocking:
    pwease explain :confused: