Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

this one time... at band camp...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
come on... i want your crazy stories from brownie/scout camp please...

anything welcomed...

*oh the things we did as children*

Comments

• Options
    Once some one decided to be a bird and throw sticks at the leader, not that those two are connected but anyway he got pissed off and chased him into the woods.

Oh and our leaders told us there was some one escaped from the police and what did we decide to do? Go for a walk of course! We sat in a circle in a field getting very paranoid and deciding he was out to get us and he was behind every tree.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Once some one decided to be a bird and throw sticks at the leader, not that those two are connected but anyway he got pissed off and chased him into the woods.

Oh and our leaders told us there was some one escaped from the police and what did we decide to do? Go for a walk of course! We sat in a circle in a field getting very paranoid and deciding he was out to get us and he was behind every tree.
    :lol:

i went to summer camp once and in our dorm there was this panel of wood across part of the wall, the leader people told us that it was boarding off another part of the room where someone killed themselves/was killed or something. And apparently their ghost came into the room at night, the bastards stood outside that night and started bloody well making noises and that! We were only about 12!!

And on the same holiday some lads or kids or summit got into the grounds of the place and started messing about and causing a fuss at about 1-2am and they had to get the police out, we thought it was this ghost pissing about! oh how sad.
  • Options
    We were staying near this camp site, and there was this old hut thing, and a few people stayed in there so they didn't have to put up tents.(Not me, there were spiders in that thing:p)
    And in the middle of the night one person got very annoyed as he wanted to sleep and shouted 'FOR GODS SAKE GUYS WILL YOU JUST FUCK THE SHUT UP!!!'
    At that point they proceeded to take the piss quite a lot. :p
  • Options
    We were staying near this camp site, and there was this old hut thing, and a few people stayed in there so they didn't have to put up tents.(Not me, there were spiders in that thing:p)
    And in the middle of the night one person got very annoyed as he wanted to sleep and shouted 'FOR GODS SAKE GUYS WILL YOU JUST FUCK THE SHUT UP!!!'
    At that point they proceeded to take the piss quite a lot. :p

one thing you never do whilst at camp... ask other people to be quiet in the middle of the night :no:

*it doesnt work*

*really am going to bed now*
  • Options
    so i oges to girlsouct camp when i was younger, and it was all gilrs, right, but the cookes and thes guys who takee your bags to your cabint hingy, they was so sexy.
  • Options

LMAO :lol::D
  • Options
    I always wanted to be in scouts or cubs or something like that but my rentals would never take me :(

Oh, in particular I always wanted to be in Boys Brigade cos my best friend at the time who lived next door to me went, but it wasnt till like last week I learnt its like a...Christian organisation...thingy
  • Options
    ...I stuck a flute up my pussy :p

Sorry... it had to be said...
    and I'm a flautist too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    ...I stuck a flute up my pussy :p

Sorry... it had to be said...
    and I'm a flautist too.

sick.gif I so needed to know that.......
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    sick.gif I so needed to know that.......
    Well if you haven't watched American Pie... then sorry. :blush:

It's not TRUE btw... Christ that should be clear. I don't have a musical instrument fetish, don't worry! lol :p
  • Options
    About the most exciting thing I ever did at brownie camp was go 'exploring' in the woods with my friends... we made 'shelters' out of bushes and sticks and leaves, and made paths by beating down the stinging nettles with branches. It was really exciting at the time :rolleyes:

Oh and we thought the wood was haunted... we called it Dead Man's Valley :nervous:
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Well if you haven't watched American Pie... then sorry. :blush:

It's not TRUE btw... Christ that should be clear. I don't have a musical instrument fetish, don't worry! lol :p

HAHA! Ok, no I haven`t!

I feel dumb now! :lol:
  • Options
    i went to camp last summer and i was looking after this lil 8yr old kid. we wnt for a walk in the woods one night with the rest of the camp site and we ALL convinced him that in the depts(sp) of the woods lived a dragon called soup. he was shitting him self.....well later that night a few of the older vonenteers stated tapping on the window just as we were putting this kid to bed and he got so scraed he started crying......they did this every night till the end of the camp and no one told the poor kid it was all pretend.....ah well im sure he will recover one day.
  • Options
    I went to Brownie camp thingy (Pack Holiday!) once as a Brownie and twice as a leader helper thingy. When I was a Brownie I was about 7 and pissed everyone off because I cried for my Mum for about two hours on the first night, lol, I hadn't been away from home really before :D

And when I was a leader type person I never told anyone but there was this one girl, who really annoyed me, in fact I could say I hated her cos she was just so cocky and I really let her get to me and she was only like...9 or something lol! And she came on both the holidays and I hated her on both. Hmm. I am a good childcare worker honest!

I went on Guide Camp once too and we didn't put our tent up properly so in the morning all our feet were soaked and one side of the tent was waterlogged. Also on the second night someone (vandals) set fire to the hut thing where you ate your meals, and we had to go home early!

Aww I've got some good memories though hehe.
  • Options
    Ok its not brownies or scouts! etc but im part of leos <
    recognise my logo in my avatar? its a great club! its voluntary but a laugh!

We got a camp coming up (in looe, cornwall) SO i have plans :D:p anyone heard yogi bear song if not PM me its is hilarious i will send it 2 you all!!!!

We got orgasim noises we are going to hide a tape player in the bushes we compsed a tape of orgasim noises :D and farts no and again!

We are going to tie some fishing line to the bushes to make em move :D

we got loads planned like if someone walks past our tent squirt them with a huge water pistol knick pauls boxers and put them on our flag pole!

Teach the camp some great songs - and really annoy the boy that has upset me see 'should i tell him' 'relationships'

Brownie camp i was a little angel then! :D

;)
  • Options
    I was never in brownies or guides or anything. But I was/am in a band and we have been on many "camps" (well, holidays, but still...) Most involved sneaking around the corridoors and playing in the lifts at 4am. And making crank calls on the internal phone network thing they have in hotels.

In Italy i had my first kiss :D Sadly twas in a game of truth or dare but it was hilarious cos all our friends were stood around watching and laughing at us! And within 5 minutes everyone knew we had kissed each other and all the older ones wouldnt stop teasing me! And my mates still do!

We went to Amsterdam and wondered around the red light district :D And the conductor was with us for a while and got out his binoculars (sp?) and started looking at the window brothels through them from the opposite side of the canal, and we took him into a mushroom shop *accidentally* and then he wanted us to explain what everything was for etc. Great fun.
    And also on that trip i spent everynight in this lads room (hes one of my best mates, known him years, nothing happend) but we had great fun playing up to the rumours!

We're going to Germany in summer. Cant wait to see what we can get up to this time. I get the feeling alot of alcohol will be involved, which is always helpful! But it'll be my last trip with that rabble! :crying: