Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What did i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It took me around 5 minutes just to get onto the site tonight! Everytime i typed in the address it came up as 'Access Denied'! My friend tried and had no problems getting on! Anyone else had this problem or is it just me? :(:confused:
I must admit i panicked, i didnt know what other sites to go on if i cant come on here! :)

Comments

• Options
    It happens to me occassionally too, although it only happens once each time. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    I just got it too, must be people posting crap :lol::lol:
  • Options
    I ocassionally have probs too - shame there isnt a direct link to the forum (or is there? as that'd probably stop some of the trafiic to the main page. But I guess youthnet dont want to stop the hits they get from the regular forum posters.
  • Options
    just add teh boards to your favorite. its what ive done and it means you dont have to wait for the main page to load and then wait for the boards to load :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sanj33v
    I ocassionally have probs too - shame there isnt a direct link to the forum (or is there? as that'd probably stop some of the trafiic to the main page. But I guess youthnet dont want to stop the hits they get from the regular forum posters.

direct link is

www.thesite.org/vbulletin/