Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

murder anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this is the MOST odd thread but exactly how mnay differnetvways is there to kill someone??????????? and whats the most bizare? (yes im really odd.......)

Comments

• Options
    Precisely 36.

The most bizarre is by tying them up and boring them to death by reading them Harry Potter books.
  • Options
    Dials 999...

There must be thousands of ways to kill a person! :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy

The most bizarre is by tying them up and boring them to death by reading them Harry Potter books.

*wipes my drink off the screen*
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Precisely 36.

That would be a truly horrific way to die :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    That would be a truly horrific way to die :no:
    apparantly some people like them *in shock*
  • Options
    Precisely 36.

By Tony Blair, now that would be horrifying.
  • Options
    iSN'T IT pISTOL, CANDLESTICK, SPANNER, ROPE, ......
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    iSN'T IT pISTOL, CANDLESTICK, SPANNER, ROPE, ......
    nah thats a game.......not so interesting
  • Options
    Why u wana know?? Who u planning to kill?? Im gonna stay well away from u till i know its safe if u are planning somet!! :p
  • Options
    Without being too legal, for there to be a murder there must, amongst other things, be a dead body (unlawful killing) and what is known as 'maliceaforethought.' This means that the defendant directly intended to bring about the result, i.e. the death of the victim. So, there are many ways to achieve this – shooting; knifing; poisoning; hanging; suffocating; setting alight a house; etc.
  • Options
    a sharp jab under the ribcage, followed by a screwdriver into the back of the lung.

or an old chinese torture, where they repeatedly paper cut someone to death. seriously.

how about being hung, drawn and quartered?

having your limbs ripped apart by 4 horses, after being close to death from a hanging.
  • Options
    I think one of the bad ways to die is to have a metal pot over a rat on your belly, then someone heats the pot with a flame, then the rat digs it's way through your body trying to escape. :eek2:
  • Options
    Well, if ya really wanna know, then just watch a bunch of Horror films, including the Evil Dead series, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... there is limitless ways to kill people, they just happen to be my specialty :yes:
  • Options
    my tummy hurts now cos i imagined it to well.....i feel sick...
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Well, if ya really wanna know, then just watch a bunch of Horror films, including the Evil Dead series, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... there is limitless ways to kill people, they just happen to be my specialty :yes:

nah generally they're just killing people by biting them to death, knifing them to death etc. If you REALLY want fucked up ways to kill people watch anime. Sometimes anime is on sci-fi at about midnight.
  • Options
    interesting ideas........................ :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    nah generally they're just killing people by biting them to death, knifing them to death etc. If you REALLY want fucked up ways to kill people watch anime. Sometimes anime is on sci-fi at about midnight.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has a few of the best ever death sequences, like the chick hanging on the hook - genius.
    The Evil Dead films are also not just run-of-the-mill deaths, they have some pretty imaginative stuff in there :chin:
  • Options
    Precisely 36.

harhar
  • Options
    Clearly, you do not want to raise suspicions that it was an unlawful killing, so perhaps find very convincing ways of making it look, for instance, like a suicide or a natural death. Why not slightly increase the person's medication or smother the person with a pillow? Why not throw the person off a cliff? Just make sure that the person is able to walk or otherwise use his or her muscles to launch him or herself off it, thereby aiding the 'suicide' notion. If you do not, suspicions will rightly be raised as to its authenticity.

Just remind me why I am telling you this? lol
  • Options
    Now i know why she wants to know i feel safe around her... well slightly more anyway!

You are telling her this, so between us we can kill the more annoying members of the male race....as there seems to be an abnormaly high number of gits around us here....or is that somet to do with us two?? :confused:
  • Options
    The resonant frequency of the human body (or a vital bit of it) is 7Hz.

So if you have access to a signal generator...
  • Options
    The rat one has to be the worst. Has to be. Eew. Feel ill. :yuck:
  • Options
    tie them down, and repeatably let one small, cold droplet of water drip onto their head every 30 seconds. After a day, increase it to every 15 seconds.

If the sheer perpetual annoyance doesnt kill them, the brain freeze will.
  • Options
    but how to get away with it? kill em naturaly, thats how.
    you buy some nice fresh shelfish. bury the shell fish in the soil of a pot plant for a few days. then cook your victim a nice fresh seafood supper. they die. the autopsy will show that the shellfish was contaminated. it happens all the time ...honest.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    but how to get away with it? kill em naturaly, thats how.
    you buy some nice fresh shelfish. bury the shell fish in the soil of a pot plant for a few days. then cook your victim a nice fresh seafood supper. they die. the autopsy will show that the shellfish was contaminated. it happens all the time ...honest.

nasty :eek2:

My sister had cockles once, nice fresh cockles. She smelled like she was going to die for the next three days. She lived. Mind you she does bleed for five days every month and not die :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My personal fave is the vietcong method.

Suspend a captive over some bamboo.

Then wait while it grows slowly through the victims stomach.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    My personal fave is the vietcong method.

Suspend a captive over some bamboo.

Then wait while it grows slowly through the victims stomach.

oooooooow! :eek2: like the rat torture in reverse really.