Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What winds you up?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering what winds you up? Is it that annoying little boy who always seems to think you are going to get married when you are older (and you're a straight guy) or is it just the general odour in the air around this time of year?

For me I'm pretty easy going but when people keep having a go at me I start to get pissed off... Or when someone who was special / important lies to me that hurts :( and with it comes anger :mad:

What about you?

Comments

• Options
    Number 1 - Women

Number 2 - When someone I care about very much lies to me
  • Options
    1 - When people don't understand what I'm trying my hardest to explain to them (I first get annoyed and later I'm real angry at myself for being such an idiot about it).

There is more but I can't quite recall anything else right now so it's probably not that big. I'm however usually a very calm person and not very quick to anger (although when I do I usually become furious :rolleyes:).
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sanj33v
    Number 1 - Women

1: Men!
  • Options
    :mad:

I think that proves both faith's and my point:lol:
  • Options
    Too many things
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Too many things

Same here :yes:
  • Options
    For instance...I want to print something in black and white.
    I've got a Canon s450 colour inkjet that won't print b/w because the yellow has run out.

Do I want to print yellow? Do i fuck.

That winds me up...stupid machines.
  • Options
    What winds me up is when The site is running slow, like about half an hour ago for me !!!!
    I nearly gave up but for some reason its going smoothly now :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    For instance...I want to print something in black and white.
    I've got a Canon s450 colour inkjet that won't print b/w because the yellow has run out.

Do I want to print yellow? Do i fuck.

That winds me up...stupid machines.

Oo that reminds me I need to get more black.
  • Options
    A few things, some of which are:
    1. Men, but only sometimes
    2. Bratty children who think it's the height of comedy to have a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket
    3. Parents of said bratty children who just stand there
    4. When people lie to me
    That's all that springs to mind at the moment, but there's probably more.
  • Options
    1. the blokes who likes me who now wont accept that i dont like him back and keeps having a go at me no matter how nicely i explain to him that i dont feel that way! :banghead:

2. the way the one who i do like doesnt like me back :(

but ah well! lol xxxx
  • Options
    My boss!!!!! 'You couldnt just do this' 'Do that instead' @Go and do so and so' 'You didnt do it right' :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bastardo!!!!

I hate people who lie to me, people who use me cos Im an easy target and people who expect me to get everything right cos they think I can read their minds. Well a little bit of news for you... I AINT NO MIND READER!!!!!!!

And men confuse me. My little brother winds me up all the time. And I hate moany people at work too. I had a complaint today actually. We were soooooooooooooo busy in the cafe and this man complained to me that he had been waiting 15minutes to get served. I know that might be a while, but he could see that we were jam-packed with people and had so much to do in so little time. Some people have no consideration, and no patience too!
  • Options
    wen someone i thought liked me an was my friend goes an bitches about me and then i talk to them about it, upset them and people tell me i should apoligise to the person who was being nasty about me!

:mad:
  • Options
    o everything - in particular:

:rolleyes: kids who yell for attention
    :mad: people who start arguments on purpose
    :( people who just tell you stuff to get sympathy
  • Options
    People who try to get on trains without letting others off because they are so desperate to get onto a table or a seat on their own...GET OVER IT you MAY have to sit bysomeone - so What!!

People who steal the plants out of my front garden

Kids who swear really loudly in the street as if they have done something really shocking....so what!?
  • Options
    when you REALLY want to cut yourself and every single razor blade in the house is blunt.
    xxx
  • Options
    I can put up with most things, but almost anything can annoy me if people keep on repeating things. eg, keep on repeating a phrase, keep on poking me with a stick, keep on playing the same piece of music, over and over and over again. That'll eventually make me snap. I'm tolerant until someone just keeps going on long enough. The thing is I don't boil over like a kettle, I just explode, so nobody can see it coming until it's too late, then they'd better have their running shoes on!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My little brother winds me up the most.
    Plus my ex best friend.
    And ANYTHING when I'm PMSy!
  • Options
    i dont wind up easy:

I dont like it when i ring someone and they waste ur money talkin/laughin to other people
    I dont like stupidity or lack or when people do things which are completely - erm, stupid :D
    I dont like ignorance

Thas about it i think

It just builds up and i take no notice knowing that it annoys others that i cant be arsed with stupidness, sooner or later i explode, happens about once every 4 - 5 years... thats alot of anger built up
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    When i get asked to tidy up a single aisle at work in 4 hours to get it 100% immaculate.

It was so fucking boring I think I went insane.. I know I twatted my pen against the shelf - which made it explode everywhere, and put my fist through a cardboard box.. And to make matters worse I dropped a bag of compost that went everywhere, including in my eyes! Grrr... i was bored. ;)
  • Options
    I tend to get annoyed by my mum. It's become a bad habit. It tends to be her wanting me to do something, but now it's become second nature to *not* want to do it no matter what :eek2:

My sister on the other hand....she's on anti-depressants, and they make her angry easily. For example I look at her for about five seconds while she brushes her teeth ready to go out *stop looking at me!* she says. Or when we were walking towards town and she dropped behind: *stop FUCKING RUNNING AHEAD OF ME!!!*.....she has a short fuse for now but I know it's the anti-depressants so i don't hold it against her.
  • Options
    i dont get annoyed, although once or twice a year itl all get too much and ill just go quiet, as if i dont ill just end up hitting someone. it only lasts 45 mins or summit, and usually ends when i have a cig :lol: who says smokings bad for ya ;)

other than that im happy and cheerfull all year round :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I can put up with most things, but almost anything can annoy me if people keep on repeating things. eg, keep on repeating a phrase, keep on poking me with a stick, keep on playing the same piece of music, over and over and over again. That'll eventually make me snap. I'm tolerant until someone just keeps going on long enough. The thing is I don't boil over like a kettle, I just explode, so nobody can see it coming until it's too late, then they'd better have their running shoes on!

Mr_Wobble ;)

Lol. My boyfriend does that. He was sitting on a windowsill, and a guy came up and repeatedly prodded him, so he pushed the guy through the window. It was a rather funny moment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Lol. My boyfriend does that. He was sitting on a windowsill, and a guy came up and repeatedly prodded him, so he pushed the guy through the window. It was a rather funny moment.

um... was it some random guy? lmao...
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    um... was it some random guy? lmao...

Nah, it was a guy he knew... just not very well.
  • Options
    that sounds like a cool idea... poke someone you dont know very well :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    that sounds like a cool idea... poke someone you dont know very well :chin:

It certainly got a reaction anyway.
  • Options
    I'll do it!!! ill blow up the school.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tashmania
    [*]Bratty children who think it's the height of comedy to have a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket
    [*]Parents of said bratty children who just stand there
    What would you have them do - hit them? :confused:
  • Options
    I am a very easy-going person, but unkind; unfriendly; tactless; and indecent people annoy me the most. I think that toleration is very important, for instance knowing when to 'bite your tongue.'