Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pills

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Do you realize that post is nearly 3 years old?

I gues not :lol:
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    *suger*; I dont mean to criticise but it what way is using MDMA like jumping off a cliff?
    I cant see any similarity in them myself.

Please dont lump 'chemicals' together! Its a gross over simplification of the issue, all different drugs be they legal/illegal/prescribed come with different risks and possible rewards.

There are people who have gotten seriously depressed after their use of pills, but personaly I think MDMA does have the potencial to help a lot of people if it were to be used with respect.

Thank God someone else is pointing this out. Most of the responses thus far have been to the effect of pills simply being "good" or "bad". Should someone remain anxious and intimidated by social engagements their entire life because they refuse medication? Or end up killing themselves because they had nothing to help them cope with stress? I'm not encouraging taking pills, although pills will always remain my personal drug of choice. All I'm saying is if you're planning on using, get up to speed on the facts, and don't get carried away. Once you are aware of the dangers and have set boundaries within your limits, you may just be able to live a more content lifestyle...I know I have. Again, they're not for everyone, but that's just a decision you'll have to make...

...oh, and as for everyone screaming about how harsh comedowns are from pills, just know that it varies DRASTICALLY depending on what you're taking. I would advise steering clear of pills like Concerta; short buzz, with a harsh comedown. I would suggest Vicodin or Adderall; Vicodin just makes me sleepy, no side effects, even after dropping a few 750s, and after 7 years of using I still find Adderall comedowns to be pleasant and relaxing (assuming they're being swallowed, snorting gives just a wee sped-out feeling if you snort a lot at once or string it out all night, but again, it is very mild). Oh, and you can reduce comedowns by not snorting, although some users consider swallowing sacrelige...
  • Options
    I'd just like to point out once again my_name's post. Pay attention.
This discussion has been closed.