Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

hic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
up!

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh excuse you!! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate hic ups.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Oh excuse you!! :p

    :lol:

    Yep, some people have no manners. :D For instance, I had to reverse for ages down a very small rural lane today and had to manoeuvre a lot, and the idiot didn't even say thanks or wave. :rolleyes: :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    :lol:

    Yep, some people have no manners. :D For instance, I had to reverse for ages down a very small rural lane today and had to manoeuvre a lot, and the idiot didn't even say thanks or wave. :rolleyes: :lol:

    Pah, some people :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    :lol:

    Yep, some people have no manners. :D For instance, I had to reverse for ages down a very small rural lane today and had to manoeuvre a lot, and the idiot didn't even say thanks or wave. :rolleyes: :lol:
    oh it was you was it!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oh it was you was it!

    Give him a good ol' slap Morrocan...:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Give him a good ol' slap Morrocan...:p

    Why you little.............................. ! :lol:

    :nervous:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehe :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the way he was trying to reverse that little teeny car ...i pressumed he was a dangerous drunk and stayed safely locked in my vehicle.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the way he was trying to reverse that little teeny car ...i pressumed he was a dangerous drunk and stayed safely locked in my vehicle.

    Wise man. :naughty:

    And it was my dad's car. :eek2: Got my full licence mind.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Wise man. :naughty:

    And it was my dad's car. :eek2: Got my full licence mind.



    i wouldnt trust you driving a dodgem:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    i wouldnt trust you driving a dodgem:p

    LMAO :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I hate hic ups.

    I always get hic ups! My mum says it's cos I talk too much....which is probably a good theory!:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    I always get hic ups! My mum says it's cos I talk too much....which is probably a good theory!:p

    Shut up then :D:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Shut up then :D:p

    Nah, that's boring! lol I'll just put up with hic-upping all the time! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i suppose it's fair, other people have to put up with you rambling on all the time, so you have to put up with hic-ups :D:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Well i suppose it's fair, other people have to put up with you rambling on all the time, so you have to put up with hic-ups :D:p

    Exactly :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So all is right with the world once more :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    i wouldnt trust you driving a dodgem:p

    :lol:
    Originally posted by R n S
    other people have to put up with you rambling on all the time

    I see you're in a good, charming mood today C. lol

    :nervous:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    :lol:



    I see you're in a good, charming mood today C. lol

    :nervous:

    Shut it you, before i give ya a good ol' slap :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i can cure hic up :D (i actually can! its cos im magic!!)
Sign In or Register to comment.