Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

highest mobile bill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mine was £300

what is yours

Comments

• Options
    Bout £100, not that bad.

House phone bill once was £600.
  • Options
    When I was on a contract mobile my highest bill was £50 including the £15 a month line rental. :p:D

I'm back on pay as you go now and I rarely spend more than £10 a month, although I do get 300 free txts a month as long as I top up the £10 a month so that helps. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

*Drops down dead* :eek: :crazyeyes :eek2:
  • Options
    Ooo, that was dads reaction to miffy :)
  • Options
    About 150 i think.
  • Options
    Ooo, that was dads reaction to miffy :)

I`m not surprised, lol! I got one for 200 once and I thought that was a lot.

*Thinks* Please tell me it was quarterly, and that wasn`t for a month!!
  • Options
    thas funny ive just had a huge fite with my dad over a fone bill!!! cycic ppl! lol. mine for my contract fone is £150 and the house is £300.
  • Options
    I dont get mobile bills but i think the highest i got for my house phone was around £500.
  • Options
    Eek! :crazyeyes :eek: :crazyeyes

My highest has prob been a mobile bill last summer while I was abroad a lot and made lots of v expensive phone calls to mobiles back home! Came to about £75.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Came to about £75.

That's prob my highest too. This month's is gonna be huge! Went over my free 200 mins and free 100 texts within the first couple of days! Is gonna be so high this month :crazyeyes
  • Options
    mine was £296 i nearly died, my parents paid it for me though after going mad at me and made me switch to pay as you go! :)
  • Options
    On my mobile it was about £300ish :rolleyes: But my home phone bill is LOADS because I have 2 older sister & 2 brothers (I also have a lil sis but she doesn't use the phone :D ) We all seem to ring mobiles from the land line so my dad goes mental :eek:
  • Options
    Mine was £308 in a month on my mobile!! lets just say the parents wern't happy!! but they didn't cut the phone off!! still got it!! :D
  • Options
    Well all I can say is you are all very lucky. When I lived at home our quarterly bill was over a ton twice and my dad had a payphone put in.
  • Options
    I don't use my mobile much, even on a contract, my highest bill was just under £30 a month, normally it was about £15. Now on pay as you go I use under a fiver a month.

My highest home bill was for about £175. :eek: That was just before the unmetered internet access packages started, thank God.

Mr_Wobble ;)