Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What films would you recomend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I fancy going to the cinema tonight but i have no idea what to go and see.

Anyone seen a film which they would recomend?

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    : o the cinema i havnt been fer months was planning to go tomorrow so yeah if anyone has any ideas of what to go see feel free to post.

I wanna go see X-men 2 but it isn't out yet ;(
  • Options
    I'd recomend Phonebooth - it's an excellent film (got free tickets to advanced showing the other day:)).

It came out today so if its going to be popular you may have trouble with tickets.
  • Options
    Johnny English is very good.
  • Options
    *waiting patiently for matrix reloaded (15th May)*

:D:D:D

the new(ish) trailer looks absoloutely fab..
  • Options
    :o u should head over to the Matrix webby and watch the short animated stories, tells of the origins of the matrix
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Johnny English is very good.
    Thats what i thought. I was dragged to see it and wasnt really expecting to like it. But it had me laughing out loud, which is very rare indeed, and i think it struck a chord because it summed up just about everything i think about Bond films!
  • Options
    The best film out at the moment Is Johnny English it is great fun you will be laughing all the way through the film and come out of the film still laughing.

Do not whatever you do see Blue Crush (the guys may like it because of the women in it but thats the only thing the film has going for it)