Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:mad: Yeah its my second rant, why the fuck are some people so fucking un caring, or whatever the word is!:mad:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never saw the first rant...

    Because some people are worth little more than could be found under a paving slab.

    It sucks :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Never saw the first rant...

    Because some people are worth little more than could be found under a paving slab.

    It sucks :(

    Damn right.
    *goes off to sulk*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Life experience/mental retardedness hun :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because they're shits that don't deserve to live and who should be the ones with no arms or family of which to speak. I know where you're coming from :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Life experience/mental retardedness hun :(

    I'll go with the second one.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Never saw the first rant...

    Tis further down the page called fuming!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Care to elaborate?

    Perhaps these people to whom you refer are not uncaring towards everybody, only those they actually really don't care about. One cannot expect people to care about everybody, it doesn't mean they are not nice people, it is just a fact of life that not everybody can get on with one another. :(

    I dislike a good many people and couldn't care less one way or another whether they are alive or dead but I care very deeply about many others. Does this make me a bad person, one whom is worth less than something found under a pathing slab? :(

    I mean, many of us dislike the person who posted something obscene moments ago and then deleted it, but I am sure that person cares very much about many other people and many people would claim that he is a thourghly nice chap.
    Do you see my point? :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Because they're shits that don't deserve to live and who should be the ones with no arms or family of which to speak. I know where you're coming from :mad:

    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Tis further down the page called fuming!

    Just saw it...

    that's fucking awful :eek2: :no:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Because some people are worth little more than could be found under a paving slab.

    Too bloody right. Can I borrow a paving slab please? :mad:



    sorry, ignore me:yeees:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    Too bloody right. Can I borrow a paving slab please? :mad:



    sorry, ignore me:yeees:

    *cuddles you*

    Sorry, your av looked cuddly and i could do with a hug :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, some people ain't worth spitting on if they are on fire. It's just how the world is.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    *cuddles you*

    Sorry, your av looked cuddly and i could do with a hug :(

    Thanx hun, i needed that!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i do believe the word is not uncaring
    tis tossers


    and half the world(thus being highly populated by men) are so:)

    tis like the sun being yellow ya just gotta like it or lump it
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hands out the chill pills*

    I think you all need these!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They do care. They care about making life hell.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Why?
    Originally posted by Tweety
    :mad: Yeah its my second rant, why the fuck are some people so fucking uncaring :mad:
    i have to say, being one of the world's uncaring bastards, that it is not mental retardeness that make us not give a shit. have any of you really given any thought as to what makes you a caring person?

    well i have given some thought as to why i am who i am. life's pissed on me at every possible oppertunity. and my way of self defense is to not bother with other people. it's not that i want to, it's because that's the only way i feel emotionally safe.

    before i get flamed, and i know i will, a lot of the anger that i've read in this thread is the perfect example of why we don't care. not only do we push you away, you push us away.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Because they're shits that don't deserve to live and who should be the ones with no arms or family of which to speak. I know where you're coming from :mad:

    Nice!!!
    You don't know what people are dealing with on their own plates.
    I do myself know that my mother has a harder time being sympathetic and being on 24/7 call toward her friends now, after having such a hard and raw time dealing and taking care with me.
    Does that make her deserve what you mentioned in the comment above???
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Why?
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    i have to say, being one of the world's uncaring bastards, that it is not mental retardeness that make us not give a shit. have any of you really given any thought as to what makes you a caring person?

    well i have given some thought as to why i am who i am. life's pissed on me at every possible oppertunity. and my way of self defense is to not bother with other people. it's not that i want to, it's because that's the only way i feel emotionally safe.

    before i get flamed, and i know i will, a lot of the anger that i've read in this thread is the perfect example of why we don't care. not only do we push you away, you push us away.

    Exactly. Why should I seem caring towards people who I have no interest in? I mean, I am not saying that I stand pissing in their face, I just don't intervene where I don't think my presense is necessary.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Nice!!!
    You don't know what people are dealing with on their own plates.
    I do myself know that my mother has a harder time being sympathetic and being on 24/7 call toward her friends now, after having such a hard and raw time dealing and taking care with me.
    Does that make her deserve what you mentioned in the comment above???

    Sorry, I was more thinking about people I'm pissed off at, people that really don't give a shit or have a good reason for not caring.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think what I had to say was very apt. :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Van The Man
    I think what I had to say was very apt. :(

    Yes, it was :)

    I'm more for hating actively cunty and arrogant people, than those that don't care.
    Unless those that don't care are friends.
    I care about my friends and expect the same back.

    Employers should care, too. After all, a pleasant working environment is far more productive than a crappy one.
    Also, if your boss gives a damn, then it may even go as far as to inspire loyalty (well, i certainly work better if my boss takes the time to acknowledge me).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Why?
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Exactly. Why should I seem caring towards people who I have no interest in? I mean, I am not saying that I stand pissing in their face, I just don't intervene where I don't think my presense is necessary.

    It's the people that are pissing/shitting/cumming/vomiting in my face that are annoying me at the moment.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Van The Man
    Care to elaborate?

    Perhaps these people to whom you refer are not uncaring towards everybody, only those they actually really don't care about. One cannot expect people to care about everybody, it doesn't mean they are not nice people, it is just a fact of life that not everybody can get on with one another. :(

    I dislike a good many people and couldn't care less one way or another whether they are alive or dead but I care very deeply about many others. Does this make me a bad person, one whom is worth less than something found under a pathing slab? :(

    I mean, many of us dislike the person who posted something obscene moments ago and then deleted it, but I am sure that person cares very much about many other people and many people would claim that he is a thourghly nice chap.
    Do you see my point? :confused::confused:

    Yeah i see your point, cant reply properly right now tho. I cant stop shaking :(.
Sign In or Register to comment.