Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best Friends And Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok If you your best friend was the opposite sex.

Have You had sex with them or anything like that?

Do you think its right to, to share how much you and your friend love eachother? or do you think it would mess the friend ship up?

Has any one lost there virginity to there best friend?

did you go out with your best friend before you became best of buddys?

Does any one do it on a regular bassis?

I jsut want to hear other peoples views because I had sex with my best friend and It was her first time i want to know what people think of it

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    I have done it with mine a few times, only cos he said he fancied me and I was drunk and thought fuck it, its a nice present for him!! well he is my best mate and I wouldnt do it for anyone. Im quite good at controlling situations so I can handle things well and he knows it goes no further. It can lead to disaster though so both of you have to know exactly where u stand, it rarely works out. One always has feelings, fine if you both do, then you become girlf/boyf but if one has more feelings than the other and they cant control them then the friendship is doomed!

not saying stick to this religously, its just from my experience it has been like this. There will be totally different responses to this.
  • Options
    I'd love that if I had a friend I could have sex with. If they were over at your house and you were bored ye could just have sex!!! But seriously if it was good and ye can still be friends and its not awkward thats cool! Maybe ye'll end up like Chandler and Monica lol:p
  • Options
    LOL yeah whats a bit of sex between 2 best friends?? as long as ya can handle it!
  • Options
    Some would say that I lost it to one of my bestest mates at the time although I don't include it as we stopped cos I was in pain. It totally ruined our friendship but I'm not bothered now although I was at the time.
  • Options
    i went out wiv my best mate b4 we bcame best mates,lol. me and her didnt sleep together tho, coz we were a bit young,lol
  • Options
    i would shag my best guy mate and he said he would shag me but it would be too weird i think!
  • Options
    Where can I find freinds like that, female friends I mean. It seems that everybody I know has had a fuck buddy at some time, but I never have. I could really do with some non commital sex right now.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I have with my best friend, and then we started going out. But about 3 or 4 weeks ago we finished things, and the worries we had about us not being friends came true. Feels weird, Ive hardly spoken to her like we used to in so long. Its like shes totally gone, and Iam not gonna pretend it doesnt hurt because it does. She was someone I was used to hearing from/speaking to 5-6 times a day or more for nearly a year now, and suddenly nothing.

:crying:
  • Options
    Every person I have had a sexual relationship with has been my friend to start off with, including my current guy. In most cases it has always ended up good: am still good friends with my bfriend from school who I went out with for a year and the other ones, I am still on talking terms with. However, I love my virginity to my best friend when I was 17 and we have never really spoken since. It fucked up our relationship something awful and to this day I still completely regret it.

I don't think it is always a bad thing: it really just depends on the situation and what kind of people the pair of u are. I was too young at 17 and unemotionally ready, not to mention the fact we were both out of our faces at the time. Perhaps if we had been older and sobre it might have ended differently. When you go out with a friend, I think its always important to try and make it clear how important that friendship was to you so if you do split, you don't end up ruining everything.
  • Options
    i wana have sex with my close boy mate. but cant tell him that and it sucks :(
  • Options
    I had sex with a guy, random one nighter, who is now my best friend.....:crazyeyes
  • Options
    My best friend and i have had sex a cpl of times, it was always a fantasy for him so i decided i would give in to it! He lost his virginity to me, but i didnt loose mine to him. And we still talk today and nothing is wierd between us at all. We both know that theres nothing more going to come out of it than sex so it works out for both of us in the end!
  • Options
    i want to have sex with my best girl mate pretty bad but she has a b/f and it just wouldn't work
  • Options
    DUDE. POST. DEAD.

Danielle, you need to stop bringing really old posts back up the top, it pisses regular users off as we've already read and replied to the threads, months ago in this case, especially as you don't seem to have anything particularly relevant to say - it's not a bit of advice that the poster NEEDED to know or anything.

Just a word of advice.
  • Options
    i fancy my best mate we haven;t slept together but we've considered it and we kinda got off with each other and shit but its messed it all up...i used to speak to him loads everyday