Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pill Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey

I'm goin ravin this weekend and I've been offered Rhubarb and Custards for a quid each, anyone know what they're like?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    heh I could never take anything called that.

As soon as I swallowed I'd start hearing the music, and IT MIGHT NEVER STOP!

:)
    :eek:
    thanks for that
    think I'll pass on em now!!!
    never heard of em so I dont know, so there was no point posting!!!
    i wana try one now anyway, with custard!!!
    just a little input.... remember, you can never tell what a pill is like by the emblem on it.... best to check is levels of MDA/MDMA using a pill testing kit
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i agree with Eul Grepus but if u haven't got one try www.pillreports.com. there's still no gaurentee that the pills are safe but it's a helpfull guideline
    Originally posted by White Noise
    i agree with Eul Grepus but if u haven't got one try www.pillreports.com. there's still no gaurentee that the pills are safe but it's a helpfull guideline

ive heard of pillreports.com... but still, mitzis in one area could be really good, and in another be layden with shit.... testing kits people, testing kits!!!!
    The rubarb and custard used to be a 'brand' from years and years ago now, never had any myself but have heard they were good, 'back in the day' but then I normaly dont listen to people rattling on about how good pills used to be.

As for the pills themselves, check pillreports, that might help but not that much unless you have a very rare looking one, a test kit will also go some way but it isnt fool proof, and wont check levels of MDA/MDMA it will only tell you if theres some in it.
    Know your source!