Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

When was the last time..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..that you were flippantly cheeky to someone that you didn't know that well?

Last time was when I was in a taxi, and had asked the taxi driver to stop at the bank en route to college so I could pay him, and he went the wrong way for it, and I had politely asked him to change direction..and he totally huffed and puffed, and said "Aw, whit! Where are you wantin' to go?!"

I just blew off there and then and was all "Look! You have a constant metre running, mate! I don't need this faffing about and huffing. You are getting paid to take me to a destination, whether you go the long way, or short, you're obliged to fucking well take me and get paid. But since your attitude stinks as much as your BO, I'm fucking offski, now take this damned childlock thingway off!" I fiddled with the handle, and rolled out quite miffed off. Oh, and I was really late for college cause of that. :banghead: TWAT!

Yourself?:flirt:

Comments

• Options
    some french accented bloke phoned up today asking for my dad who he thought was a gym instructor. the image of that in itself if funny if youve ever met my old man. hes not really the 'gym sort'. lol.

so i thought it was a prank, one of my dads or my brothers mates messing around. so i started taking the piss, playing along with it, then pretending to be really pissed off. etc etc...for over five minutes! he sounded shit scared. haha

it was only when my dad got home that i found out that some gym about 10 miles away is run by somebody with the same name, and we've apparantly been phoned up loads of times about it. and i thought there were only 2 familys in cheshire with my surname, and that i was related to them. obviously not.

....thats not really being cheeky though, is it? im more cheeky to people who i dont know. complete strangers who you will never meet again. like some bitch-ass shopkeeper, or some stander-by who looking down their nose at you. little scally fucks who think their wellard, until you leave them speechless with a one-liner, and they become confused.
  • Options
    I'm always cheeky :/ i dont realise I'm doing it sometimes. Which is bad.
  • Options
    Moi aussi, I get told I am too sarky at work. Har. But I'm blonde, so I'll act dumb.

Oooh, sunset.