Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

msn??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey i know this az probably been done lodsa time n sorry!! but as ne one got msn? if u ave feel free to add me! :)sexyhunifaye@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Before anyone else says anything, try avoid 'text talk' :) Ive got MSN but its bloody broken :mad: Probably add ya when its fixed :)

Welcome newbie lol :wave: :D
  • Options
    Young and Sexy,

I have msn and I will add you to my msn messenger list. I will tell you now my first name is Abbey as it says in the conversation box.

Kindest Regards,

MySuffice21
  • Options
    Sorry to just kind of interupt here but id like to ask a question :)

do you normally just add people to your MSN list when you dont really know the person? Im just curious as to why you add people who you dont know :)

thanx :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Sorry to just kind of interupt here but id like to ask a question :)

do you normally just add people to your MSN list when you dont really know the person? Im just curious as to why you add people who you dont know :)

thanx :)

very good point
  • Options
    When people join this site they don't know anyone. Its kind of the same thing. For most of us its just to meet new people and share ideas/thoughts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    very good point

Well thank you Me Dear :D

Id just find it hard trying to start a conversation with someone I knew nothing about. Its like you get a new name in the list and you think......who the F**K is that :confused: Well what shall i talk about :confused: nah I think I will wait for them to talk 1st :p
    Thats what id do anyway :)
  • Options
    Ah but you get to know them, well thats the idea anyway.:)