Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what easter egg do you want?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know i'm all grown up and shouldn't really get easter eggs anymore, but i'm all about milkybar ones....

:D:yum:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm Caburys Mini Eggs, or Galaxy Minstrels :yum: Either will do per-lease :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I want more than 1 :eek:

    I have the added bonus of having a 7 yr old who has lots of Aunties and Uncles, Grandparents, God parents and friends who buy her eggs. Well she would have horrible teeth if I let her eat them all and even if I did let her eat them all they would be out of date........So Mummy has to help her :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Been done about oooh... 39578758362764 times in the last couple of days.

    Have a look.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Any, as longas it's not creme egg
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    Been done about oooh... 39578758362764 times in the last couple of days.

    Have a look.

    spoilsport :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: what easter egg do you want?
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    i know i'm all grown up and shouldn't really get easter eggs anymore, but i'm all about milkybar ones....

    :D:yum:

    Milky way is so mmmmmmmmm delish! :yum:

    I like galaxy, mars bars, bountys, choc orange and cadburys mini egg. Oh which to choose!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't see the point in getting Easter Eggs. Just get me a big bar of chocolate! :yum: Then again, Smarties Mini Eggs are gorgeous, but Easter Eggs are just a rip off. Mind you, if anybody wants to give me one this Easter??? :D

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Easter Eggs are just a rip off.
    :no: 3 for £5.00 at Asda :D

    Bargain :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: what easter egg do you want?
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    i know i'm all grown up and shouldn't really get easter eggs anymore, but i'm all about milkybar ones....

    :D:yum:

    hint hint eh? ;)

    CREME EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    isn't it 5 for £5 at woolies?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    isn't it 5 for £5 at woolies?
    It was, but not any more! Me and my brother went there, bought 3 and the woman said, its 5 for £5.00 So i rushed off to get another 2, came back and she said oh sorry not doing that offer anymore :rolleyes: Wasted my energy! And then she said, do you still want them anyway!? WTF? Err nooooo :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whether they're 3 for £5, or 5 for £5, they're still way overpriced. A 200g bar of choc costs just over a quid, which means I could buy five different ones for just over a fiver. I could get Dairy Milk, and the versions with caramel, crunchie, etc in them, and pig myself sick on them. :yum:

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A cadbury cream egg with ants in it!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I want more than 1 :eek:

    I have the added bonus of having a 7 yr old who has lots of Aunties and Uncles, Grandparents, God parents and friends who buy her eggs. Well she would have horrible teeth if I let her eat them all and even if I did let her eat them all they would be out of date........So Mummy has to help her :lol::lol:

    I know what you mean, it's so great, even when my gal was a lil baby everyone gave her easter eggs! Yummy, i can't wait til sunday!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got 2 already, one from my Nan and one from my Mum. :D A Creme Egg one and a Wispa one.

    I'd love a bag of Mini Eggs though or a Galaxy or Malteasers egg. :yum:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd prefer a packet of Wine Gums than an Easter egg. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've already had two Smarties eggs because they're going so cheap at Tesco.

    But my big one is the Nestle Winnie the Pooh one! I had such a bad time deciding between that and a Buffy egg :crying:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Whether they're 3 for £5, or 5 for £5, they're still way overpriced. A 200g bar of choc costs just over a quid, which means I could buy five different ones for just over a fiver. I could get Dairy Milk, and the versions with caramel, crunchie, etc in them, and pig myself sick on them. :yum:


    Bah. It's not about value for money, it's about giving people you like a silly thing. I gave some of my friends eggs yesterday and they were all happy and smiley so that is good. :)

    And you don't have to give an egg you can give a little gift cos they got me a little cow in a snowstorm thing which can go with all the other cow things I have.

    And I got the tigger egg for friends-with-baby and the baby got the box and crawled round the room with it. She can't do that with a chocolate bar now can she? Well, she could, but it would be all smeared over the carpet and that would be naff.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist
    Bah. It's not about value for money, it's about giving people you like a silly thing. I gave some of my friends eggs yesterday and they were all happy and smiley so that is good. :)

    And you don't have to give an egg you can give a little gift cos they got me a little cow in a snowstorm thing which can go with all the other cow things I have.

    And I got the tigger egg for friends-with-baby and the baby got the box and crawled round the room with it. She can't do that with a chocolate bar now can she? Well, she could, but it would be all smeared over the carpet and that would be naff.

    Mist, I like your attitude. :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I want more than 1 :eek:

    I have the added bonus of having a 7 yr old who has lots of Aunties and Uncles, Grandparents, God parents and friends who buy her eggs. Well she would have horrible teeth if I let her eat them all and even if I did let her eat them all they would be out of date........So Mummy has to help her :lol::lol:


    :) BeckyBoo I'm surprised how selfless you can be sometimes. It really inspires me and reminds me that there is some good in this curel cruel world. What we would we do without our mummy scoffing our chocs? :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i want a creme egg and a playboy egg!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Whether they're 3 for £5, or 5 for £5, they're still way overpriced. A 200g bar of choc costs just over a quid, which means I could buy five different ones for just over a fiver. I could get Dairy Milk, and the versions with caramel, crunchie, etc in them, and pig myself sick on them. :yum:

    Mr_Wobble ;)

    :D Ok you can just get me five choccy bars (200g!)

    I want an egg though coz I love head-buttin them. :banghead: and they go *POP* hehe!

    Them Lindt bunnies off telly look nice too...
Sign In or Register to comment.