Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sticky threads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't you think it's kind of annoying that there are now five at the top? Takes up half my screen! Not to mention the fact that I keep getting stupid threads stuck to my feet :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Sticky threads
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Don't you think it's kind of annoying that there are now five at the top? Takes up half my screen! Not to mention the fact that I keep getting stupid threads stuck to my feet :rolleyes:
    :yes: You have to look half way down the page before theres an actual thread :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yup, tis rather annoying!
  • Options
    Sticky threads are a good idea, but as with many other good idea's they are being overused (IMHO)
  • Options
    whats a sticky thread?
  • Options
    here here
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    whats a sticky thread?
    You know at the top of the boards where mostly the mods have posted, and them posts dont move...well their sticky! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    whats a sticky thread?

A thread that is always at the top.

Talking about sticky things - don't you hate sticky situations, especially where someone is deliberately ignoring you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Talking about sticky things - don't you hate sticky situations, especially where someone is deliberately ignoring you.

Theres nowt like dropping a hint is there Mob? :p
  • Options
    there alright. I get severly agrevated by them some times but they DO delete them.....takes the MODS some time though.....*sigh* slow coaches.