Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Posts/Threads

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Wahey go me :D

Im deleting all my pointless threads and posts.

Watch my post count drop peeplets.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    good on ya shall we all do it?
  • Options
    Re: Posts/Threads
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Im deleting all my pointless threads and posts.

Gonna be there all day then. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

Well i cant speak for everyone else but i dont really care about my post count, and having all my pointless threads lying around just means other people cant do them like now.

Feels better than having people thinking im some kinda post whore.

All my good advice posts/threads are staying though.
  • Options
    Well done :D Dont think i'll do the same though, because i'll end up with 0 posts :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Well done :D Dont think i'll do the same though, because i'll end up with 0 posts :eek2:

join the club :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick

No id have none left :eek: :eek2:
  • Options
    Awwww pointless threads are as welcome here as any In my opinion. I just dont bother reading them LOL. Doesnt mean to say they dont have their place though.
  • Options
    Why is everyone going on about 'pointless posts'? If this is regarding that thread last night then no one even mentioned 'pointless posts'.

*sigh*
  • Options
    it isnt just about that,i think lacy meant so other people can make more pointless posts without hers adding to it or sumit
    and i thought that old posts slow down the board so it wasnt so much pointless posts i was going to delete it was all posts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Why is everyone going on about 'pointless posts'? If this is regarding that thread last night then no one even mentioned 'pointless posts'.

*sigh*

Indeed.

Stop twisting stuff, foo's.
  • Options
    No its nothing to do with that thread yesterday :)

Its just setting an example. All the ones i've deleted/am deleting are crappy convo type posts and i dont need them.
  • Options
    Oh please, no more arguments!
  • Options
    Nah no ones arguing.

I just felt like getting rid of my posts cos i dont wanna be considered a post whore. Tis all. Nothing to do with anyone else or any threads or anything.
  • Options

I just felt like getting rid of my posts cos i dont wanna be considered a post whore.
    You just want a TheSite T-shirt don't you :p
  • Options
    hey! ok idea.....except...hmm if you delete some of your threads dosent that mean other people's posts will drop?
    dya think they will be pleased by that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    hey! ok idea.....except...hmm if you delete some of your threads dosent that mean other people's posts will drop?
    dya think they will be pleased by that?

Nothing much i can do about that!

Most of the threads though are from ages ago and most of them dont post anymore.
  • Options
    Nothing much i can do about that!

Most of the threads though are from ages ago and most of them dont post anymore.
    *sobs*
    your gunan cut my posts down :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    Oh please, don't consider yourself thought that highly that we still care.

She was just saying, not insinuating, YOU made the assumption.

WTF? I wasn't getting at her for it. I've known her a shitload longer than you and get on loads better with her than you ever will and she knows what I meant.
    It's just that straight after that thread yesterday morrocan posted something about 'pointless posts' and no one even mentioned them, so people took the point of the thread to mean something else.

And obviously you do still care if you feel the need to point it out. Don't like me or my posts? Ignore me. There's even a nice little function to help you out there. :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    you alright Daisy?
    got a touch of Keizo-syndrome?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    you alright Daisy?
    got a touch of Keizo-syndrome?

I say it all politely and everyone ignores me and tells me to leave. I say it in another way because no one listens to the polite shit and just disregards it and suddenly I'm the enemy and it's ok to treat me like I'm shit. Everyone tells me to leave and it just goes to show how much I'm wanted on this thing. Yeah, thanks 'cause it feels great.

I can't do anything right on this stupid thing or anywhere else and no one anywhere gives a flying fuck about anything to do with me until I've given up completely and am sitting in the corner with a knife at my wrist or lying alone in a hospital bed.

Carry on thinking of me as a nasty bitch since it means you can make me feel like crap and not feel a thing for it.
  • Options
    I say it all politely and everyone ignores me and tells me to leave. I say it in another way because no one listens to the polite shit and just disregards it and suddenly I'm the enemy and it's ok to treat me like I'm shit. Everyone tells me to leave and it just goes to show how much I'm wanted on this thing. Yeah, thanks 'cause it feels great.

I can't do anything right on this stupid thing or anywhere else and no one anywhere gives a flying fuck about anything to do with me until I've given up completely and am sitting in the corner with a knife at my wrist or lying alone in a hospital bed.

Carry on thinking of me as a nasty bitch since it means you can make me feel like crap and not feel a thing for it.
    Errrm...i dont hate you or think your a nasty bitch if it helps :)

*shrugs*
  • Options

Er, :confused:

No one wants anyone to leave (Well, er. ... that's not true) but I don't want ya to go :)

If anything goes is doing your head in. come play in sex!;)

Don't let people on here bring you down, most of us wanna try and help
  • Options
    Becky I'm really surprised at you :rolleyes:

There's still MSN convos going on, they aren't taking a blind bit of notice by the looks of it.

Hey Ho :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    There's still MSN convos going on, they aren't taking a blind bit of notice by the looks of it.

Yep :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    Becky I'm really surprised at you :rolleyes:

Me :confused:

Daisy the whole worlds not against you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

No, not you you silly billy :p

I was on about bebedawl
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

yeah...you :p

bebedawl is Becky :)