Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Whee

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya all!

Not much posting done this week, all went to plan..but I missed you all so much! :crying: ;)

So what did you all get up to this weekend? Anyone got any well exciting stories of passion and adventure? :D

No? Me neither..got banned from the local again though, god damn the smelly old owners, that's like the 3rd time this year and it's only april :(

Anyhoooooooo, I went and got myself involved with someone I shouldn't of again, back to my twisted affair of a love life hehe, anyway more on that later (and in the other forum..!)

Oh and guess what, I'm at home so look out sex forums..here I come..buwahahahha :naughty:

*waves* Hope you're all happy and smiling :)

Phil. :p

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    im fine. i didnt get to post at all this week as i was on holiday!!! i was in aviemore for a week and didnt have access to a computer. not much else doing really.

:)
  • Options
    Re: Whee
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    So what did you all get up to this weekend? Anyone got any well exciting stories of passion and adventure? :D

Like I can share my secrets with you lot ;)

Sounds like you had quite an eventful weekend then.....hurry up and get posting in the sex forum then, we all need something to read! lol :p
  • Options
    hehe, OK, but until I go next door (the other room) and on the broadband, I can't handle posting in two forums at once..I shall run off to sex and come back (as if I can ever leave!) hehe :D
  • Options
    I spent the week having sex, sex and more sex, and now can't wait till saturday when I will be getting 3 weeks of sex, sex, and more sex :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I spent the week having sex, sex and more sex, and now can't wait till saturday when I will be getting 3 weeks of sex, sex, and more sex :D

lucky bitch :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    lucky bitch :p
    just what i was going to say
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    just what i was going to say

Beat ya to it :D

My weekend hasnt been that interesting. Worked yesterday and today and had a bath. Thats just about it!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Beat ya to it :D

My weekend hasnt been that interesting. Worked yesterday and today and had a bath. Thats just about it!!!
    wel i ahrdly think that's fair. you could have waited until i said it at least. i mena not everyone can think as quickly on their feet as u *sigh* tutt tuitt
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    wel i ahrdly think that's fair. you could have waited until i said it at least. i mena not everyone can think as quickly on their feet as u *sigh* tutt tuitt

*gasp* as if woman!!!