Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Quarter/Half a pill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going out tonight and was thinking about taking some E, I have done it before but that was several years ago. I'm quite small, plus I am going out with friends who don't "do drugs", so was wondering what effect taking half, or even a quarter would have?

Is there any point?

And another maybe stupid question, how do I create a half..with knife?

Sorry for language my English is not so great.

Thanks.

Another thing. I mentioned to one friend (who is coming tonight) that I had some E, and she screwed, she was upset and said to me "don't do it, what if you die?"....so I feel kind of bad.

Headstress!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I don't really see the point in doing a quarter. You have to make sure you can feel youself come up - doing half at a time's a good idea!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!

I wasn't going to take any, but I was slightly drunk and thought "what the hell", and took half, then after maybe one hour I didn't feel any different so I took the other half.

My mouth tasted disgusting and it still does, it was so dry and chemical.

It wasn't a really dramatic effect but I felt happy, relaxed, chatty, not drunk, lots of energy, the music sounded somehow better and this guy was kissing my neck and it just felt really really nice.

After sleeping for maybe one hour, I felt horrible this morning, I was sick, shaking, my heart was racing and I was so cold but clammy. I told my friend I had taken an E, she hadn't even noticed but she was a bit worried.

I'm ok now though!

:) Dunno if it was really worth it though.
  • Options
    When I was first doing pills we would always do them in halves, when you have a low tolerance theres no reason not to if yo ask me.
    But of course it really depends on the strength of your pills, I'd aggree that normaly 1/4 pill will do nothing (unless you've stumbled accross some proper purple doves).

As for how to do halves I normaly just hold it and then bite half off, they taste foul but its not that bad.
  • Options
    id take half for the first half of the night and half later if i needed it, although hanging around with people drinkin whilst yr taking pills always pisses me off.
    oh and chemists sell pill cutters, I got one the other day and it only cost £2.99 :D
  • Options
    Theres a time and place for them and I'm not really sure its the pub. But then I dont really find MDMA by itself to be a huge party drug anymore, its still really nice but better for chilling out with mates of a sunday afternoon with some smokes.
  • Options
    I've been doing pills for 13 years and still only ever do half at a time. Best way IMO, get a longer smoother ride.
  • Options
    Eeek...I never do pills like that. I say to myself how many I'll do that night...then drop them all at once. Hardly ever do halves at a time or whatever, I normally find the effects become diminished.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Eeek...I never do pills like that. I say to myself how many I'll do that night...then drop them all at once.

Good way to fuck your head up that. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Because of the way pills work technicaly you do get more of the 'loved up' feelings if you do them at the start and then dont do more. It doesnt work in a way that lets you do lots of little doses over a long period. Everything that I've heard suggests that you shouldnt re-dose more than once really.
    But then again necking 4 at the start cant be doing you any good, if I've had them before and their not that strong I'll proabally do two then another two an hour or so later.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Good way to fuck your head up that. :rolleyes:

It's not as if I'm taking four or five a night, usually just two, maybe three, but I find it easier to do them all at once, the paranoia I get when I'm on pills, especially if I have more in my pocket, as well as the pain of having to find somewhere discreet to drop, and maybe cut/bite them in half (when you're out clubbing) just makes it easier for me to drop at the start of the night. Also found better effects when I drop all at once, and not restocking every half hour-hour.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hezza
    I would agree, mate of mine every week drops loads at the begining of the night and is then to fucked to do anything but sit down and tune out.

One to bring you up then the rest to keep you up

Hezza

That is what most of us do, here in Prague or back home in the Uk, I have seen a few people I know who take 2 to start with, then 2 or 3 whole ones later, same batch, I am happy as fuck, they are sitting with their hands over their eyes, repeating that they are fucked! But then all of them have done way more than I have, or ever will do, and I have never ever taken more than 2 in a whole session, again maybe because I only do them infrequently, and pills seem to affect everyone of us differently. very weird things really when you come to think about it!