Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Who do you admire?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...well?
I admire my parents :D :angel: Especially my mum. About 7 years back she bacame ill with a tremor.*bloody doctors* :mad: Basically, this has totally changed her life, as some days she can apear perfectly normal, but other days she can shake so much sh has to use a wheel chair. She also becomes tired very easily. Anyway, she still manages to cope amazingly with everything. she very rarely lets it bring her down (although sometimes she has her bad days). She goes out as normal when she can, does all the housework etc and i admire her so much for that. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I admire my parents aswell, especially my dad tho. He works away from home most of the time, and is really miserable when he's away, but he feels sooo happy to come back home and see his family again. I admire him because he's doing this for our benefit, no his, so that makes him the most selfless man alive, i love him!
    myself :D
    nobody
    Originally posted by my_name
    nobody

Why not?
    My parents. Simply because they have had to put up with me and my shit for nearly 17 years.
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Why not?

nobody to admire, at least nobody that i know yet.
    Originally posted by my_name
    nobody to admire, at least nobody that i know yet.

Not even your parents?
    I admire myself ...
    I don´t like much my parents...
    I think i sofrer more than they and i work hard and study and live with my recourses...
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Not even your parents?

nope. everybody that i've known that i used to admire, they seemed as though they were admirable, but once you really get to know a person and what they are really up to, its hard to even respect them anymore.