Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I hate being addicted to sugar!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just eaten three mini bars of milky bars..and I want more.

I hate having addictions that are sporadic like that, it's annoying to buggery.:yuck:

Cause it's artificial and yada yada, it's not good, I need natural goods, like..turnip. :eek2:

Anyone else addicted to sugar, or have random days where they need sugar over substantial foods?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I often have chocolate and need more! TheSite's addictive too :rolleyes: *must. move. away. from. the. compter.* :p
    Don't worry Bebedawl everyone does that at times yesterday I got through two packs of strawberry jam mini rolls and today I am getting through two packs of penguins!! I'm eating them right now!!
    I turned healthy for the moment, eating an apple..:p
    really addicted to irn-bru bars...i can normally get to about 2pm without any sugar but then the secret stash comes out! :yum:
    I'm addicted to chocolate, but love just about anything sweet. I have an extremely sweet tooth, or two. I wish I didn't get cravings for sweet things all the time. :(
    I occasionally have one of those days where I scoff nothing but sugary junk food. e.g. scoffing a couple of packs of choccy fingers, or a pack of chocolate digestives, or a couple of bags (200g) of sweets. It usually happens when I have the cravings, and there's a special offer on in a local shop, such as two, or three, for the price of one, etc.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I'm so glad im not a great lover of chocolate.
    The more sugar and artificial additives the better as far as I'm concerned :D

I just can't seem to get enough of silly "kiddie" sweets ...
    and don't get me started on Haribo .....
    Meant to answer you sooner but my mouth was full. You know what you could use after a chocolateeee kinda candy bar? One of these refreshing lime mints I'm eating. :naughty:
    gimme MSG all day long ...
    Originally posted by CookieMonster
    I just can't seem to get enough of silly "kiddie" sweets ...
    and don't get me started on Haribo .....
    Kids sweets are just so much better. You can stuff your posh adult orientated confectionery and give me kids sweets any day.
    Mmmm, you've just started me thinking about Haribo sweets now. Mmmm, Sour Mix - my mouth is watering at the thought of those at the moment. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Nice to hear that others share my affliction!

Today I had:
    10 snickers cruncher
    1 pack of sdtrawberry laces
    2 packs of Opal...I mean Starburst
    6 chocolate digestives
    4 mugs of tea...each with 3 teaspoons on sugar

My name is Roberta Carlos (well it isn't really..) and I am a sugar addict!