Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

which is worst...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
pulling a ghostie or a hangover ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hangover :(

Uuugh... I hate hangovers soooo much:rolleyes:
    The problem is that I have a bad habit of doing one during the night and then having the other the day after.
    Know your limits and suffer from neither :)
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Know your limits and suffer from neither :)

nobody likes a smartarse :p

I'd rather have a hangover than a whitey - urgh!!!!
    sorry could i be really silly and innocent and ask what 'pulling a ghostie' means? *hangs head in shame* !!! :blush:
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    'pulling a ghostie' means?
    I'd rather have a hangover than a whitey

i'm guessin it means whitey...

i'd probably go with a whitey. cos ure normally too fucked to care later on. i found with hangovers they can last ages and if ure sober(ish) can be a nightmare.
    I'm gonna stand over in the corner with vinyl_armadillo and ask what a whitey is...

:confused:
    Where you smoke so much you are so incredibly fucked, your face turns white, and you start feeling shakey. Then you'll be sick.
    Main cause: Too many bongs.

I'd probably prefer a whitey because like someone said, you're already too fucked to care, and can be all over in a matter of minutes. Nasty hangovers/comedowns can make the day after feel horrible.
    A ghostie because it can be over in a short space of time,rather than a hangover.
    Definately a ghostie
    A whitey as it tends to be short-term.

However with a hangover it is almost inevitable and somewhat expected. A whitey however can be quite unexpected. A mate of mine took one in the middle of thousands of people at the Notting Hill fest. and said it was one of the scariest experiences of his life. A hangover tends to be less of a scare!
    Does any one have any ideas as to what causes a whitey, I thought that it was smoking soap bar crap but I get them occationaly on stuff I've smoked loads of times before.
    Do non-baccy smokers get them more often? If so is it more to do with the baccy, but that doesnt work if your doing bongs.
    Any ideas?
    Eugh def a hangover!!

When i fist started smoking i pulled a few whiteys.... not good!

When other people pull whiteys its great :) makes my day :D so much fun to laugh at someone pulling a whitey :p ~ laughing at someone with a hangover is just mean :p