Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

argh westlife!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
O MY GOD HAS NE1 ELSE HEARD THAT NEW WESTLIFE SONG THINGY?! now i wasnt exactly their biggest fan before but this just backs up the reason why!!!!

ok the lyrics goes exactly like this...........

so put your.....
best.....
dress on.

now for gods sake! it just prooves that these sort of bands CANNOT write good music!!

your opinions please.............................
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Westlife suck
  • Options
    I've never heard it. But then again we don't hear music in Anything Goes. Maybe in entertainment....:rolleyes: :thumb:
  • Options
    manufactured bands :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    manufactured bands :rolleyes:

don't care if they're manufactured. just as long as they're not shit, which unfortunately for them, westlife are.
  • Options
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    don't care if they're manufactured. just as long as they're not shit, which unfortunately for them, westlife are.

yeah that's kinda what i meant.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Westlife suck
    :yes: So true. RedHotChilliPeppers on the other hand, now thats a good band. Anyway...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    RedHotChilliPeppers on the other hand, now thats a good band.

Yep, too true, ahhhh seen themlive, it was great :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Yep, too true, ahhhh seen themlive, it was great :D
    Thats so unfair :p Actually :chin: Im think im seeing them later on this year at V 2003 :D
  • Options
    I'm seeing them later on aswell, at Glasgow Green
  • Options
    Re: argh westlife!!!!!!
    Originally posted by mejustme
    O MY GOD HAS NE1 ELSE HEARD THAT NEW WESTLIFE SONG THINGY?! now i wasnt exactly their biggest fan before but this just backs up the reason why!!!!

ok the lyrics goes exactly like this...........

so put your.....
    best.....
    dress on.

now for gods sake! it just prooves that these sort of bands CANNOT write good music!!

your opinions please.............................

this kind of music is for under 14s usually girls and over 35s, usually woman with daughters under 14, its brilliant cos its aimed at certain groups and they love it, a very good money making project!
  • Options
    I SO HATE WESTLIFE!!!!!! That song is possibly the worst song ever written after 'We are the Cheeky Girls, we are the Cheeky Girls, you are the Cheeky Boys, you are the Cheeky Boys' that song irritates the hell outta me. I'm more of a Chili's/Feeder/Green Day/Manson/Foo Fighters/Transplants (new love)/virtually all GOOD rock music. I hate manufactured pop 'music' and DANCE!!! The Evil Computer-Made shit.
  • Options
    i think it's actually a cover, or maybe not hmm i'm not so sure now, but why anyone would want to cover it i have no idea...ooo i do actually, they're westlife! and the only good thing about them is they're Irish!!!!!

btw went to v2001 and it was greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat so anyone wanting to go to 2003 i would recommend it seeing as there are a lot of the same bands x x x
  • Options
    ooo one more thing and before you call me a post whore i genuinely forgot to say it, has anyone heard the new cheeky girls song? its sooooooo bad its something like take your shoes off and wipe your feet or something, anyway enough now.
  • Options
    They were never any good, from the day they were born.
  • Options
    Talking of shite bands.....Girls Aloud's new single is even worse than their first one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Talking of shite bands.....Girls Aloud's new single is even worse than their first one!

Is the wrong answer :p

By the way, most bands mentioned in this thread are manufactured to some extent. Like do they design their own album covers, arrange their own TV apperances etc etc etc. No ??

Then they're manufactured :)
  • Options
    they mean manufactured in the sense that they were formed by a record company
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    they mean manufactured in the sense that they were formed by a record company

Mmmm, but they're still manufactured (only to a lesser extent) I think most music not formed by a record company sounds shit.

Busted were in a band together before they became famous, they weren't formed by a record company :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

I like it. :o It gets me happily shaking my ass round my room.

And eugh, Westlife. :mad: And WTF did Mark (I think that's his name anyway and if it isn't, well, he should change it) do to his hair?! :eek2: Blonde. UGH! No! God. I used to fancy him for some crazy reason and now, I cannot.*sigh*
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    It gets me happily shaking my ass round my room.

nice image :p:naughty:

don't hurt me
  • Options
    I am not a big fan of pop and I'm certainly not a fan of girl/boy bands.:)
  • Options
    i try and avoid shit music, i havent heard a westlife song since thursday night but unfortunatly i couldnt avoid this one as i was in work and it was being played on the radio. I dont understand why people actualyl want to listen/or buy there music! There are hundreds of talented bands out there who cant get a break into the scene and when they do, its after years of hard grind on there part!

Manufactured Bands Suck :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    Manufactured Bands Suck :mad:

So true!!! BTW I like your name :)
  • Options
    Busted were in a band together before they became famous, they weren't formed by a record company

yea, but lets face it, busted suck major ass biscuits
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    yea, but lets face it, busted suck major ass biscuits

True, so true :D I mean please, 'triple breasted women' :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :blush: I actually love that westlife song :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    :blush: I actually love that westlife song :blush:

*shakes violently* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Girl, what are you THINKING!?!?!?! It's TERRIBLE:mad:!!!!! I think you have some sort of brain disorder or something!!!!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    So true!!! BTW I like your name :)

thanks, busted suck, 3 quitarists, come on the fuck, they finally reliesed that they couldnt have all three fellas jumping around with the same guitars around there neck so they decide to stick one behind drums! Rock on Busted!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    thanks, busted suck, 3 quitarists, come on the fuck, they finally reliesed that they couldnt have all three fellas jumping around with the same guitars around there neck so they decide to stick one behind drums! Rock on Busted!:rolleyes:

Aww. I only ever seem to come in here to defend Busted recently :D

I love Busted. Charlie (the one behind the drums) has always been able to play the drums, they didnt just stick him there because they got bored of him being a guitarist.

I will agree with one thing - even though I love them I hate it when they mime on TV and jump around - its so obvious that they aren't even playing their guitars and they just look stupid, I think its because I've seen them do such good live performances too, I just think whyyyyyy are you doing that.

Ooh yeah, I like Westlife too :D (I think I'm the only fan in this thread too. Never mind).
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    *shakes violently* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Girl, what are you THINKING!?!?!?! It's TERRIBLE:mad:!!!!! I think you have some sort of brain disorder or something!!!!:D

:lol: sorry, I can't believe it myself but I do really like it!

*runs and hides*