Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

TheSite Diaries

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Hiya everyone, we have new diaries in our Real Lives section. Check out Kat's fame diary, and Lolly's baby diary.

TheSite.org's Real Lives

Well done to both Lolly and Kat!
*cheers*

Learning to fly? On probation and going straight? Unusual or taxing job or home life? If you have an interesting life, and fancy a diary of your own, drop us an email to submissions@thesite.org. :D:):D:):D:):D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...I have a boring life...:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    ...I have a boring life...:p

Me too. Oh hang on a min, Billy Connely's at the door, hes coming for tea, be back in a min.:D
  • Options
    plug plug plug
  • Options
    bump - what do you think???
  • Options
    i think i have a diferent life than all of vou...
  • Options
    lol! wait til thres a few more entries in... its kats life thats slightly abnormal i think!
  • Options
    I could do a diary but it would confuse you too much...my life confuses me too much...
  • Options
    I keep offering to do a diary, if anyone would want to read it that is :p;)

I work in radio, interview celebs, promote my own dance events and other stuff
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    I keep offering to do a diary, if anyone would want to read it that is :p;)

I work in radio, interview celebs, promote my own dance events and other stuff

Stop tryin got hog the lime light!!! :D hehehe
  • Options
    My mum lives with another woman after being divorced from my dad for 10 years, my 15 y/o sister is fighting depression, I'm fighting various drug and alchohol addictions while secretly trying to pay off debts, including court fines (which no one knows about) while keeping a good job, looking after my mates, and oh..I just got involved with someone I shouldn't of..dammit. thats about it, so no diary needed :p

Oh, nearly forgot, I'm secretly going to become the next Howard Marks, (but better)..buwahahaha :D