Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This one is short and sweet.
What are the best pills that people have taken.
Also do people prefer head-fuck pills that make you gurn to infinity or do you prefer the ones that elevate you and make you chatter ten to the dozen.

Comments

• Options
    I've given up pills these days, but oh, I did love the gurny feeling.

I suppose it depends on your mood and the type of night you're looking to have!
  • Options
    if its just a quiet night in with ma fella having a giggle i :heart: just some bloody nice pure pills, just to make touch feel even better and give a bit of a high. :D Theyre the best pills ive ever had.

But when im raving im not too fussed theyve all been about the same and as long as they fuck me up i dont really care what pills they are or what they have in em, i like a bit of nastiness when im raving! :p
  • Options
    Best I've ever had were Armani's! About 2 years ago, never seen 'em since! :(
  • Options
    My first pills were original mitzi turbos and they were top.

As for being just plain fucked there were some nice purple tulips a while ago that were a preaty big dose of MDA

The first white tri-mitzis with MDMA and meth were very nice, although the later light grey ones with MDMA, MDA and meth were good too.

The best I've ever come accross were pink star treks, Mmmmmm 148mg of clean MDMA.

I havent done beans in a long while though.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Some of my first pills were mitsi turbo's too ...nice and clean!!

My faves have to be mitsi triangles cos they were nice fat pills, which gave me some of the nicest visuals I've ever had on pills!

The strongest I've ever done were flatliners at the Opera House in Bournemouth from some matey who said he brought them over from the dam - I have a strong suspicion they were in fact 4mta and not MDMA. The rush they gave me was incredible, I thought my heart was going to pop!!!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Some CK's i had a couple of months back. Came up like a bastard! :D
  • Options
    I've heard of flatliners being that too, its supposed to be quite nice if you get the dose right but bloody dangerous if you dont.
  • Options
    When TTs first came out they were amazing and there was a batch of white doves a few yrs back that were amazing :crazyeyes