Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sex with a different race ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever had sex with someone of a different race? Are you totally against it? Have you ever fancied someone of a different race but peer pressure has made you not go ahead?

Ive never really been attracted to anyone of a different race, where I live the area is prodominently white. However I have seen some very good looking people of other races so if there had ever been a chance to having a relationship with say a coloured person then i would have.

Thanx :D

Comments

• Options
    I'd never let friends' or others' racist opinions influence me.

I can't really say I've ever been particularly attracted to a black or asian guy but it's not that I deliberately don't go near them, it's just nature I guess.
  • Options
    Had a few evening's of fun with a lady who was 1/2 English, 1/4 Jamaican and a 1/4 Irish. She was lovely.

I like women of dark complexion the most - say Middle Eastern. But I also am very keen on light-coloured Indians.
  • Options
    Could you ever have a serious relationship and then maybe go onto have children? or would it be a case of liking a bit of *the other* but thats as far as you'd take it :)
  • Options
    Weird thought now you mention it! I can't imagine myself marrying and having kids with someone of another race. Maybe that's just because my family, friends and boyfriend are nearly all white (caucasian?), so I have no experience of being with someone of another race.

As I said, I wouldn't actively decide not to have a serious relationship with someone of another race, but I don't think I'd really be attracted to them in the first place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

but I don't think I'd really be attracted to them in the first place.

Now i could be attracted to a black guy. As I said my area is prodominently white im also married so I couldnt, but I do have this thing about black men and some of em are really good lookers :naughty:

Edited to say :
    I cant beleive i just wrote that..........my secrets out :lol:
  • Options
    Ummmm yes.

I find black kiddys as attractive as white people. Although usually i find that i see a lot more good looking blacks than whites (not that i prefer them ick)

I have no problems with race being an issue. My last serious relationship (10 months) was with a black kiddy. An he got me pregnant so er yeah. If things had all gone to plan i would have had a child of mixed race by now.

*waits for Alex to kill her*
  • Options
    Race doesn't put me off. I had a high-school thing with a dark bloke in my tutor group. I think they can be more attractive than white blokes to me at times, but, I don't think I could marry or have children with a dark man. I know this sounds really evil and nasty and bigoted, but it's the way I feel and I can't help it. It's the fact that my children wouldn't look anything like me. But as I have said, I still find men of a diffferent race attractive. I also really like chinese and japanese girls.

I'm going to regret posting this the instant after I click "Submit Reply"
  • Options
    ive had relationships with guys&girls from different races, it doesnt make a difference to me --- some black ppl for example are damn sexy, while others are damn ugly. And the same goes for white, asian etc people. I think coming from London ive grown up in a diverse environment and ive had the opportunity to meet and have relationships with many different races. I think race differences in relationships are becomming much less of an issue as it once was!
  • Options
    Yeah been with two black women before (not at the same time), I mostly go for white girls.

I Do find some Asian women attractive! (Not had the pleasure of being with an Asian women tho)

Think I could have a long-term relationship with an Asian woman more so then with a black woman.

• Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I know this sounds really evil and nasty and bigoted, but it's the way I feel and I can't help it. It's the fact that my children wouldn't look anything like me

thats not evil, i think its a good point
  • Options
    I would absolutely love a long-term relationship (ideally marriage) with a woman originally from (or family being from), say, the Middle East, India or Brazil, preferably with lightish skin (distinctly beautiful in India). That would be my dream come true. But due to religious restrictions (especially those from (or whose family are from) the ME and India), it probably won't come true.
  • Options
    I don't have any problem with being with someone of another race. I've found at one time or another that I've been attracted to people of all races.

I would guess its more common over here (U.S.) because there are more people of other races, especially in the big cities.

I think that worrying that your children wouldn't look like you is the kind of thing that won't affect your being with someone. If you love that person enough that you want to be with them for a long time, or forever, you would want the children to partially resemble the person you were in love with, wouldn't you?

And you your children never completely resemble yourself anyway. Unless there's some asexual reproduction going on. :p
  • Options
    Re: Sex with a different race ?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Ive never really been attracted to anyone of a different race, where I live the area is prodominently white. However I have seen some very good looking people of other races so if there had ever been a chance to having a relationship with say a coloured person then i would have.

I'd have no problem in sleeping with someone of a different race.
  • Options
    up until last christmas id never thought about going with someone of a different race, not because im racist, but mainly to do with families opinions, area i live, friends i have etc. ive never been attracted to someone of a different race either (obviously you get good looking foreign men, black, asian etc) but its just been natural to expect myself to end up with a white partner.

at christmas i went on holiday to egypt and i met an egyptian lad that worked in the hotel i was stayin at. he liked me and i sort of fell for him. race, culture, religion : none of it mattered. my parents really liked him aswell (which was shocking) and i had to come home heart broken.
    in march i went back to see him again. it was an amazing two weeks and im head over heels in love with him. being away from him is so hard but ive learnt a valuable lesson. never rule out giving someone a chance just because they are a different race, religion, culture, a different ANYTHING.

(may i also add i did sleep with him and it was just the same as sleeping with someone who is white)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Think I could have a long-term relationship with an Asian woman more so then with a black woman.

Dare I ask the reason for you thinking that........?
  • Options
    My current bf is half-Italian - does that count?! :D lol

I can see I'm totally gonna be shot down now... but...

I think I could sleep with another person of a different race - except, for example, I couldn't sleep with a black bloke. No offence to them, I just don't find them, attractive what-so-ever. And I know looks aren't supposed to be important in the way of relationships... but they are a teeny weeny little bit important to everyone. I couldn't sleep with an Asian person either. I don't know why, I just couldn't do it!! And I wouldn't ever discriminate against someone who did, it's their choice - just not mine!

But, in years to come, if I ever sleep with a black/Asian bloke (which I doubt!) I will bite my tongue on all this I have just written :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    My current bf is half-Italian - does that count?! :D lol

I can see I'm totally gonna be shot down now... but...

Id hope not, its your choice :)

The thing is if you dont like carrots you dont eat em do ya, so this is exactly the same.....ish :lol:
  • Options

The thing is if you dont like carrots you dont eat em do ya, so this is exactly the same.....ish :lol:

:lol: Actually, that's a valid point!! :D
  • Options
    ive neva been attracted to asome one from another race. i wouldnt let people tell me if i could date some one from a different race or not, if i like some one i'd go fot it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Dare I ask the reason for you thinking that........?

Well, the reason I think that is *from my own experience* black girls are a handful, and I wouldn't have the time to keep playing their games.

whereas, from what I've seen......Asian girls are more faithful and wont fuck you around as much.

Hence why I'd have a one night stand with a black bird, but nothing more.
  • Options
    To me it doesn't matter what the skin colour is, as long as I find them attractive. As for a relationship, hmmm, it depends upon them, and their attitudes more than anybody elses. It wouldn't bother me, and I'd be willing to give it a try, but if they've got issues, and keep on going on about them, then it's a hopeless relationship.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Acutally, one of the prettiest races, to me, has to be the Chinese. Or half Chinese, half caucasian. Mmmm. I'd like to sleep with a Chinese girl sometime. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'm an Asian guy and always feared that a considerable number of white girls would not be interested in a relationship with an Asian - not cuz they're racist but for all the reasons stated here - which I used partially as an excuse for being "unlucky in love". Cuz where I'm from, Middlesbrough, Asians are despised since too many conform to the "paki twat" stereotype.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Had a few evening's of fun with a lady who was 1/2 English, 1/4 Jamaican and a 1/4 Irish. She was lovely.

I like women of dark complexion the most - say Middle Eastern. But I also am very keen on light-coloured Indians.

That counts me out then

I personally liked an Indian guy once but I'd never touch their sort again. No I will be sticking to the great white guys from now on.
  • Options
    Well I am chinese.I was born in South Wales but brought up in Manchester.My parents are chinese.I don't have a problem with it Im more ttracted to the whites in particular.They are alot more loving than any othet race.I understand them more than any other race.They seem to understand me.Its a good job my boyfriend doesn't mind.He loves the fact.Children wise.I think Chinese and English is a good mix.The colour of the hair is a nice golden brown color.I'm in a mixed relationship and it hasn't caused any problems.I love it.I so prefer english to the chinese.Families are alot nicer.My boyfrien is alot nicer sorry I just had to put that one in.
  • Options
    I've never actually done anything with anyone from another race, but I really liked a black guy for a very long time. It's a difficult question, because although I would have no problem going out with someone of another race if i liked them enough, I'm not sure I can see myself wanting to have children with them...but if i was really in love with them, then I suppose I would...
  • Options
    Originally posted by HornyDevil
    Cuz where I'm from, Middlesbrough, Asians are despised since too many conform to the "paki twat" stereotype.

Hey if you think that's bad...take a trip down to Harrow.

I went out with an English girl once. She was very nice. I don't mind being Chinese. I've got a permanent tan..hehe..
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    That counts me out then

I personally liked an Indian guy once but I'd never touch their sort again. No I will be sticking to the great white guys from now on.

Aint that a bit like racist?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    whereas, from what I've seen......Asian girls are more faithful and wont fuck you around as much.

You'd be suprised, go to any london uni and theres asian hoes galore!

Personally I find asian girls (particularly indian and middle eastern) more attractive then white girls, although I dont think it'd be an issue in a relationship.
  • Options

Never give someone of an orange-ish race a blowjob...?