Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

quick question...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there any way to flush your system or help aid in the process of getting things out of your system quicker?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    u can buy those drinks out of weedworld, high times etc that supposedly help flush out your system (for before a drugs test etc) .... i dont think they work to well but its worth a shot.... sorry i couldnt be more help, but i thought id mention it :(
    A mate of mines in the army and he still takes pills and smokes blow. What him and his mates do is drink a lot of water, apparently the piss test is so diluted that you can't get a positive reading. Don't quote me on this but I know from when he's at home that he takes pills so it must work.
    You could try a 100% blood transfusion...

OK, it's a lot of effort, and a waste of precious bodily fluids (heh), and is probabily harder to get hold of than the drugs were in the first place...

But it works, and answers your question.
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    A mate of mines in the army and he still takes pills and smokes blow. What him and his mates do is drink a lot of water, apparently the piss test is so diluted that you can't get a positive reading. Don't quote me on this but I know from when he's at home that he takes pills so it must work.
    pills powders and potions don't actualy stay in your system very long but dope ...up to seven weeks! thats why grtr manchester police were the first force to scrap and carry out any further rdt's.
    the chief constable explained that to avoid detection his officers were resorting to harder drugs. he'd rather them have a drink and a smoke ...not on duty of course. but if you go to manchester and see a laughing policeman you'll know why.
    I have heard that lots of cranberry juice will flush your system, but I have no real evidence to back that up.
    As far as I know, pills stay in your system for about two weeks, speed a bit less and coke and opiates only a day or so.
    As has been said puff is the nasty one, reason being its fat soluble.
    Pills don't stay in your system for 2 weeks.
    Ecstacy's half-life is 6-8 hours, and drugs need about 6 cycles to be out of your system.
    So ecstacy is out of your system in 2 days (48 hours).
    Well, I stand corrected, I thought it was longer than that.