Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drunkness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How muhc does it take you to get drunk? It takes me say about 6 alcopops or 6 vodka shots *with coke or orange*. This is downing them, not drinking casually. My mate Sadie must have an allergy or something, cos she can get pissed of about half a pint of lager!

Comments

• Options
    For a start its drunkeness.
  • Options
    about 3-4 smirnoff ices:eek2: :(
  • Options
    enough.

depends on what you mean by drunk.
  • Options
    Unfortunately quite a bloody lot! If I want to go out and get hammered it's pretty expensive. I think my best was 12 pints before I started losing my sense of balance but other than that I was still pretty ok. That's why I've been moving more onto stronger drinks like southern comfort or JD because you can have less of it and get the same effect. Tastes nice too
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Aaaah Lacy I'm disappointed in you. :no:
  • Options
    half a bottle of wine and im tipsy
    a whole bottle of wine and im happily drunk
    a bit more and im incredibly wobbly!

all depends on how quickly i drink it!:D
  • Options
    Half a pint and im anyones :p
  • Options
    it depends really, sometimes I don't seem to get that drunk at all but other times I get drunk really quickly. On Sat night I got soooooo drunk on about 6 vodkas lol, I hadn't drunk in aaaaaages and had such an awful hangover! :yuck:
  • Options
    too much, its a real shame that it is real costy for me to have a good night out... people always take the piss outa lightweights and ppl who "cant hold their drink" but id be more than happy to be a lightweight...

alot of its got to do with weight, speed of consumption, and what uve recently ate

I think its got somethin to do with the fact that all of the men in both sides of my family can drink until it comes out of their ears apart from one of my dead uncles who only needed 1/2 lager.

Tom
  • Options
    I don't really drink a lot so when I actually do, it doesn't take much to get me drunk! :D I love my malibu and coke so I'll have a few of them, some shots and finally a few smirnoff ice (or whatevers there) and its hello drunkeness!! :hyper:
  • Options
    It varies on what day I drink. I once drank friday, saturday and sunday evening and eat very little not a good idea and yes I thought the room was spinning so I was obviously a bit tipsy.
  • Options
    Difficult to say. On a proper night out, I drink about 4 pints, followed by 3 or so bottles, followed by many shots/shorts.
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    the room was spinning so I was obviously a bit tipsy.

Yep, I think so. How many did you have?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Half a pint and im anyones :p
    buggar! thats wot i wa gonna say ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    it depends really, sometimes I don't seem to get that drunk at all but other times I get drunk really quickly.

:yes: Same here. I think it kinda depends on my mood, the occasion and how quickly i'm drinking it! :D

Just like to add, straight vodka it manky :yuck::p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

Just like to add, straight vodka it manky :yuck::p

Barman, change that to a vodka and coke. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Barman, change that to a vodka and coke. ;)

Tis more like it :yes: But a smirnoff wouldve done :p

Ahh im not fussy...feed me semore, feed me :D:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Tis more like it :yes: But a smirnoff wouldve done :p
    [/SIZE] :D:naughty:

You'll have it or you'll go without. :D:lol:
  • Options
    You'll have it or you'll go without. :D:lol:

Yes sir!:p *downs drink* :D
  • Options
    It takes me like 3 or 4 screwdriver's (orange juice and vodka mixed together) to actually get drunk and get really typsy and wobbly.

What a shame that it takes so much to get drunk and costs too much to keep buying the alcohol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    You bitch, I wanted to say that!! :D:D
  • Options
    Half a lager shandy and I'm anyone's.

I'm not drunk, I'm just cheap.
  • Options
    All depends, I'm only 5'3" so I can't handle as much as a big bloke... so lets see... Work Christmas do I had about... well, nearly two bottles of wine, a pint of lager, malibu and some absynthe... Urgh...

Christmas eve I had four glasses of wine (at least, I don't remember exactly how much). I remember a double Pernod, about 4 alcopops... At least 3 Baily's and possibly a few pints but that's all I remember. had to help out the next day, get up at seven to help with the Salvation army... I got in at three....

But to get pissed I'd say about 8 alcopops or about 4-5 glasses of wine all depending on whether I've eaten, how high I've built my resistance at the time ect.
  • Options
    It only takes a couple of drinks to get me feeling a bit tipsy, and about half a dozen would have the room spinning. I don't drink much, and only rarely. It's been over a month since I last had a drink. I just don't feel I need it. I like the taste of some spirits and liquers though.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I think I echo alot of what's been said earlier. Depends on the circumstances. I've seen me have 3 or 4 Smirnoff Ices and getting a nice head-on. Other times I've seen me drink the best part of a bottle of vodka before I feel anything.

I think your mood, the surroundings, company, food, drugs play a big part.
  • Options
    Last time I got drunk, I hadn't eaten for most of the day, and drunk a random alcopop, then downed 2 more and a beer of some sort. I was well gone by then. Had some more alcopop, and ended up comatose on a bed.

I'm such a boring drunk. I just go to sleep, or cry. My boyfriend on the other hand was still drinking at 6am this morning, when he dragged someone outside and had a fight with them because they wouldn't drink absinthe, then fell asleep outside on a trampoline. *shakes her head* Where do I get guys like this?!
  • Options
    Yep, I think so. How many did you have?

On the friday I had about 3 archers and lemonades, on the saturday i had a vodka shot and rushed back to the bar and drank about 3 archers and lemonades and finally on the sunday I had around 3 or so archers I lost count. I hadn't been eating properly that weekend either.