Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot is it with....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is it with Eastenders now? What going on with the Spencer story line? I think its giving the wrong image to young watcher, i mean his 17 and there making it out to be a big thing that his stil a virgin and he needs to lose it before his 18.

Why are they doing that there is nothing to be ashamed of to be a virgin at that age. Now there even thinking of getting him a call girl, i just think its the wrong impression to be sending out to the younger viewers

Sorry it was really bugging me

Comments

• Options
    Re: wot is it with....
    Originally posted by beautiful_lia
    What is it with Eastenders now? What going on with the Spencer story line? I think its giving the wrong image to young watcher, i mean his 17 and there making it out to be a big thing that his stil a virgin and he needs to lose it before his 18.

Why are they doing that there is nothing to be ashamed of to be a virgin at that age. Now there even thinking of getting him a call girl, i just think its the wrong impression to be sending out to the younger viewers

Sorry it was really bugging me

sounds like american pie don't it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It isn't real.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    It isn't real.

We know :p
  • Options
    17? That's pretty late compared to the other teenagers we've seen from the square. Even sonya managed to get herself knocked up well before that age and she's a bit...:yuck: Anyway who gives a toss, like kiezo said it's not real! It's a tele-vis-ion show! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    We know :p

So why care?

It's not like anyone's gonna go "Woah, someone on Eastenders had sex, that means I gotta do it too!".

Most people lose their virginity before they're 17 anyway, regardless of what's on TV.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    So why care?

It's not like anyone's gonna go "Woah, someone on Eastenders had sex, that means I gotta do it too!".
    Lol,lol

Yeah, you must have a lot of faith in the general public!:p