Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Im Sorry Im Apologising For This Now

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*breathe... two... three... four*

im trying to stay sane i really am. i cant help crying though.
im sorry dom.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did that help? :yeees:
    wots wrong honey? tell us wots the matter
    actually kiezo no it didnt. my life's masses of problems will not be resolved through a moment of satisfactory screaming on a self indulged thread on the internet.

and lia... life's shit. im like back down in that hole again where i was last year and it doesnt look like i'll be climbing out anytime soon, and the few people who are supposed to be my family... caring about me, supporting me and helping through... dont give two flying fucks and i dont have the energy to bother with them anymore. which im finding disturbing and quite difficult to deal with.
    the end.
    Originally posted by badabing

and lia... life's shit. im like back down in that hole again where i was last year and it doesnt look like i'll be climbing out anytime soon, and the few people who are supposed to be my family... caring about me, supporting me and helping through... dont give two flying fucks and i dont have the energy to bother with them anymore. which im finding disturbing and quite difficult to deal with.
    the end.

If you were down that hole last year and you came back up then you can do it again :)

I dont know your problems but we all do seem to sometimes feel like our life is shit, we feel that theres no way forward and generally feel that our family dont give a flying fuck about us.

If you went through a bad time last year were your family aware of your probs?
    Did they help you then?

See because when weve had problems and the family are aware, at the beginning they do all they can to help then, When they see an improvement they tend to forget that its easy to go back down that slippery road. So now you are starting to feel like you did last year they may not even realise you are feeling low again.

Try not to bottle it all up, speak to your family, tell them how youre feeling and try to get the support you need from them :)
    thank you becky. It started a VERY long time ago, and theres a lot of history to it all. But i think it really kicked off when my dad left. They know i was anti-depressants and had a really hard time. Lots of things went off and i think it didnt help that because i felt i couldnt trust him after he'd lied to me, i felt i couldnt trust anyone. And i've put that wall back up to block everyone off.

To be fair my mum is kicking my brother out because she cant bear to see him tear me apart like this.

And yes, i pulled myself out with my partner's help... but not completely. Things havent been how they were for nearly two years.

Im just having a rant. I dont want to have to go back on my pills. I dont want to have to drop out of college. I dont want my mum to have to kick her son out. And i generally just dont want to cary on living this mess of a life. I want things to be the way they were when everyone was friends and i was niave.

I hate being aware of things, but at the same time not know whats really going on.

But we cant always have what we want can we.
    big hugs badabing. my msn is [/email] if you want to chat
    Originally posted by badabing

Im just having a rant. I dont want to have to go back on my pills. I dont want to have to drop out of college. I dont want my mum to have to kick her son out. And i generally just dont want to cary on living this mess of a life. I want things to be the way they were when everyone was friends and i was niave.

Then carry on having a rant if its going to help you, get some of it out of your system.
    If the pills made you better last time it may be a case of they could help you get through this or what about just talking to samaritins or something. they will just listen to you, wont judge you and let you get everything out of your system.
    Your Mum wont just kick her son out for something petty, so if she is going to kick him out dont blame yourself for it. He must have really worked his ticket for her to even want to kick him out.
    Things do change, we get older and we would love everything to be all nice and hunky dorey, but it doesent always work that way.
    One thing i seem to be picking up is "your blaming yourself for everything" if im totally wrong then sorry, but if that is the case you cant keep blaming yourself when things go wrong. Its not your fault your feeling this way, its not your fault if Mum kicks your Brother out etc :)
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

If the pills made you better last time it may be a case of they could help you get through this ...

:yes:

sometimes i need antidepressants. it's not cause i like them, it's cause i need them to stay alive.

if they help, take them. it's nothing to be ashamed of.