Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

eBay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm thinking of selling an old PC on there..Have you eva flogged anything VIA that site? How do you get payment?

Comments

• Options
    I haven't but my friend sells quite a lot of stuff. As the seller it's pretty much up to you how you want to do payment. I think mostly it is by paypal though.
  • Options
    Re: eBay?
    Originally posted by -MrScruff-
    I'm thinking of selling an old PC on there..Have you eva flogged anything VIA that site? How do you get payment?
    my wife is an ebay junkie. had loads of stuff off there. emily is now looking into selling. whenever she has paid it has always been by cheque. they don't send the goods till the cheques cleared.
  • Options
    weve sold tonnes of stuff on there. you can either get paid by cheque, or open a paypal or nochex account. im not particularly keen on paypal as i had trouble transferring the money to my bank account, but nochex is great. If paid by cheque, as MR says, dont send anything until the cheque has cleared.
  • Options
    Ok ta. Just taking a looky now.

Ahhh what! You gotta have a credit card # to sign up :/
  • Options
    pikEbay more like, i cant belive some of the shit on there
  • Options
    Originally posted by -MrScruff-
    Ok ta. Just taking a looky now.

Ahhh what! You gotta have a credit card # to sign up :/

I'm just looking at the reg form now and I can't see anywhere that it's asking for credit card numbers.