Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i cant get ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
no sleep. just got back out of bed. i have overdosed today on coffee and jazz cigarrettes. can't switch it off.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I'm writing an essay on GM crops, so i'd gladly give you some of the sleep i'd be getting now if I could. Only a thousand or so words to go...
    I've been in the same boat as you for a few days now my morrrocan friend. I haven't been able to sleep til I just pass out. I can go to bed at 12 then lie there with my eyes closed and not sleep til 4. Then I sleep til about 11 in the morning and the whole thing starts again, it's really fucking me up, I want a regular sleeping habit dammit!
    Originally posted by Kurt
    , I want a regular sleeping habit dammit!
    i had a regular habbit some yrs ago but i've dealt with that. is your sleep problem cos you been caining it?
    silverberg, download me the stuff i'll have it back to you by morning. they might spot it's not your work though.
    Caining it? Heh, a bit. Not too much tho, not enough to cause this. It's doing my head in really.
    Caining it? Heh, a bit. Not too much tho, not enough to cause this. It's doing my head in really.
    the state of this tattered world keeps my mind ticking over when i just want to fall gently asleep. "i wondered lonely on a cloud...."not a lot to ask.
    but no. one of those weapons of moustache destrution has infected me with a terrible case of iraqnaphobia.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    but no. one of those weapons of moustache destrution has infected me with a terrible case of iraqnaphobia.
    ROFL:lol: Iraqnophobia... why didn't I think of that! By the way, I haven't seen the news for the past couple of days. Has anything developed from those unorthodox attack threats?
    Has anything developed from those unorthodox attack threats?
    not a bloody whimper. how uncoventional is that in these stages of a war. the general who promised this great thing was actualy laughing when he said it. very strange. maybe they just all need medication.
    in fact if all the world leaders came round to my place for a weekend to talk, have some hobnobs and a few spliffs i'd put my life on it that they would all fall out of here best of friends and they'd stop lobbing stuff at each other. see world peace on offer but will anyone listen to me?
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    see world peace on offer but will anyone listen to me?
    Politicians/world leaders are trained not to listen to people ;) unfortunately
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    Politicians/world leaders are trained not to listen to people ;) unfortunately
    so thats why everybody is shouting louder and crashing planes into builings!
    it's a feasable explanation..
    imagine all those limo's in my drive! i suppose in the pecking order of things i'd have to give my room and bed up to dubya. all those afghan warlords would be happy in the chicken shed. all those battered toyota 4 b 4's outside. the papparazi. i can see the headlines now."camp david finished"." the vatican finnished".
    the united nations collapses". "world peace achieved at camp roll". i know you don't believe this but i know of the calming and unifying effect a hobnob and a spliff can have on mere mortals.
    well i managed about three hours kip through the night. i have been confined to my house mostly this last week. so i'm off to bed for a few hours. then for the rest of the week i'll be fully recharged again. night night and good morning.
    Laters Rollie :wave:
    i only got a couple of hours last night too.. lets all get some decent sleep this week!!