Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

oh god

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
we havent had a post since 9 17.... and its 10 04 now....

*cough*pissheads*cough*

:p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I see what Kermit means..... :(
    explain?
    There was a time when these forums were wall to wall intelligent posts, and people debated things that actually matter.
    Yes, but things change, and im just adapting to that change. If you get me? i was merely pointing out that 1\2 this site are heavy drinkers. :p

There are still intelligent posts, in politics.
    Please tell me this isnt going to turn into one of those remniscing threads? :(
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    There are still intelligent posts, in politics.
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    There was a time when these forums were wall to wall intelligent posts, and people debated things that actually matter.

chill bill

Yeah right.

Come on, there's always been a load of nonsense. I've been here longer than just about anyone (despite pitiful post count), I should know. It probably was better when I joined, but it was also much smaller. So yeah, get off your high horse and chill.
    Surely these boards should be used for fun, excitement and enjoyment, and not for constant seriousness, because that would result in them becoming boring and a chore to visit. I fail to see how this site is going to recruit more members if it is always so serious so as to be wholly devoid of humour, thrill and amusement.
    It doesn't matter what some people are talking about, they always manage to take the light heartedness out of it by the way they phrase what they say.

I wasn't talking about silly posts in general - I post in a lot of those (e.g. links to silly websites being discussed). I was aiming what I said at this topic in particular. I really don't see the point in posting to tell people that nobody has posted in nearly an hour. :eek2:
    It doesn't matter what some people are talking about, they always manage to take the light heartedness out of it by the way they phrase what they say.

you mean indeed as you did,by seeing the seriousness in someone saying know one had posted and infact forgetting the lightheartedness in him calling us all alcoholics for being out on a saturday night having a life and not posting?
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    you mean indeed as you did,by seeing the seriousness in someone saying know one had posted and infact forgetting the lightheartedness in him calling us all alcoholics for being out on a saturday night having a life and not posting?
    Yes. That's right. :)
    Re: oh god
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    we havent had a post since 9 17.... and its 10 04 now....

*cough*pissheads*cough*

:p
    well......i actulaly thought that was a rather random and cute commnet *hugs*
    Re: Re: oh god
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    well......i actulaly thought that was a rather random and cute commnet *hugs*

Aww how warm and fuzzy, completely unnecessary...I think I'm gonna gag.
    I agree.
    :lol: You do make me laugh - you are so honest. I like that in a woman! :)
    Re: Re: Re: oh god
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    it wasnt unnecessary! you could have driven the poor person to suicide!!!!! gawd girl think of the children!
    a

im making no sence.
    Re: Re: Re: Re: oh god
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    it wasnt unnecessary! you could have driven the poor person to suicide!!!!! gawd girl think of the children!
    a

im making no sence.
    Are you drunk young lady?
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh god
    Originally posted by Van The Man
    Are you drunk young lady?
    me? *blinks innocently*
    no wait i actually am not! wow. i wouldn't get drunk by myself...im not THAT sad.
    She aint drunk, just crazy llike the rest of her group of friends! and so i know exactly what she means.... :angel:
    people debated things that actually matter.

debating never matters, its just an excuse for the blokes to try to make themselves look big :p