Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know we have done pets threads before, but my cat is so nice and so cute. And so lovable. Ahh I feel better because of her.

She's warm too :)

Maybe one day I will get a dog, but it doesn't have the feminity, the 'class' of a cat if you will, cats are sort of there to help you when you are down. Dogs are just downright fun.

I could always get a siberian tiger. Damnit but that's illegal. Ah well I'll sponsor one in Russia or something. :)

Luverly animals everywhere.

I even like the smell of the manure coming from the fields near where I live because it reminds me of animals :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there Shy Boy I think loads of people love animals I know I do. I used to own fish, hamsters,chickens, rabbits and dogs. Not at the same time but near enough. At present my family owns one dog a golden retriever. I'm not keen on dogs except for Golden retriever's, with this type of dog you know it will never turn nasty. I don't trust other dogs.
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I even like the smell of the manure coming from the fields near where I live because it reminds me of animals :)

Vat ze fook?! :eek2:
    How can you like that smell? I don't care how nice animals are that ain't a smell that can possibly be liked! Ugh, it makes me want to puke. I hate living near farms. :mad:

And I hate animals at the moment. My cat still hasn't forgiven me for when I accidentally spilt a bit of orange juice on her tail. I guess almost puking on her the other day didn't help but still. Fucking hell it was only a tiny bit or orange juice. :mad:
    Re: Pets
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I know we have done pets threads before, but my cat is so nice and so cute. And so lovable. Ahh I feel better because of her.

She's warm too :)

Erm... Excuse me for reminding you, but just a couple of months ago, you stated how much you hated the cat, how you kicked it, and how you didn't give it any food.
    I have 2 cats, they are lovely. :D
    I love animals too. I have one cat, and sponsor a tiger too. I could watch Discovery Channel Animal Planet all day!
    I have a cat, I want more, then I can be crazy cat man:D
    I love animals but when my last one died mum said *we're not having any more, it's too upsetting* so I have to wait until I move out to get a cute little doggy again :crying:
    I love cats, they're beautiful! I've never been allowed to have a pet but we have an extremely fluffy tortoiseshell called Mitsy that sometimes comes over for a hug or some milk or leftovers. She meaows all the time and I love a cat's meaow! I also stroke any cats that come up to me in the street! I like all animals but I seem to connect specially with cats. They all seem to like me. I always say that when I'm an old spinster I'll be one of those crazy cat ladies!
    i have 2 dogs, a labrador and a yorkshire terrier
    they rule
    2 cats - Felix and Micky.
    Re: Re: Pets
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Erm... Excuse me for reminding you, but just a couple of months ago, you stated how much you hated the cat, how you kicked it, and how you didn't give it any food.

I didn't kick my cat. But yes I wasn't feeding it, because i was tired. But my mum usually feeds her anyway, I woke her up that day and she was purring around my ankles early in the morning. She got fed in the end. I'm so un-evil now that I even feed this stray cat who we have kind of adopted. She has no home so it comes to our house to eat.

And the manure, it's not very strong, it's just a hint, reminds you of the smell. It's very nice...

I think soon I am going to have to go down to the local farm park thingy. Wanna see the animals. They have a pig there looks weird.
    I have 2 cats which i love.. they're so cute!! ive had them for about 5 years now...it seems like they've always been around.
    ah i love (k)cats :D
    i have two cats and one dog and an ickle white mouse called maralyn. She's lovely too :D
    my kitty! :D i love him to bits!!! his names nappy and hes amost 2 :D we've only had him about 2 months tho!
    and this is my poochy! :D(i cudnt work out how to put 2 pics in one post!!) her name is mindy! we've had her since i was 4 and shes 12 in may :D
    People with pets are so lucky :(
    Aww. *hugs* You can borrow rambo for a bit but i want him back.