Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how strange

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have just turned around (ok... my computer's in my conservatory... and if you turn to your left whilst at the omputer, you can see through my dining room into my lounge) and there's a sleeping bag with a body in it on my sofa.

on closer inspection i realise this body belongs to mole... my astranged socially adopted 'brother' who placed himself in my home at the tender age of 18, deciding he'd rather live at mine than his mums (cuz apprently his mums house is -and i quote- 'boring'). so when he feels like it he comes round... lets himself in... and sleeps. sometimes he eats too.... but only when someone else is cooking.

so yes, he seems to have randomly appeared on my sofa.

does anyone else have a 'pet' who likes to come and go as they please because they know you wont turn them away?

....or is that just me?

Comments

• Options
    ....its moving
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

change your locks?
    unless you dont mind him there
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    ....its moving

:lol:
  • Options
    hehehe
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ur too soft
  • Options
    LOL.... or i could just generally try locking the door?!

...at least its still alive... i didnt want to get to close cuz i think he's naked! But he's moving so i think thats a good sign. Thats probably just because Jazmyn woke up the whole house about 2 minutes ago absolutely screaming her face off. She ok now... drinking some milk and sitting with mommy.
    I know he's abnormal bless him... but Im suprised this creature's supernatural abilities allow him to sleep through a screaming Jazmyn.
  • Options
    ....its moving
    :lol::lol: Sounds like something from a documentary 'and now we can see this primitive animal...moving...'
  • Options
    My mom got aquaintaed with this couple. They'd visit us once in a while. Then they got divorced, and the man started pestering us, and other of my moms friends. He'd call up, say he was coming, and then show up two minutes after. If someone would say that it wasn't a good time for him to come, he'd say "Oh, Shaun and Nicole, were so looking forward to see you"(his kids).
    He'd come eat, as if it was a "take all you can eat" restaurant, and complain about his ex all the time.
    My moms friend had it worse, as he'd come and go whenever it pleased him. And no one could get rid of him.

Erm, needless to mention that some time after, it was found out that he'd tried to kill his ex, by breaking into their appartment and hitting her with a metal bar in the head. She's apparently been permanently hurt by this.

Yeah. I'll never forgive my mom for befriending a psycho. Had nightmares of him after that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Erm, needless to mention that some time after, it was found out that he'd tried to kill his ex, by breaking into their appartment and hitting her with a metal bar in the head. She's apparently been permanently hurt by this.

oh.my.god.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    My mom got aquaintaed with this couple. They'd visit us once in a while. Then they got divorced, and the man started pestering us, and other of my moms friends. He'd call up, say he was coming, and then show up two minutes after. If someone would say that it wasn't a good time for him to come, he'd say "Oh, Shaun and Nicole, were so looking forward to see you"(his kids).
    He'd come eat, as if it was a "take all you can eat" restaurant, and complain about his ex all the time.
    My moms friend had it worse, as he'd come and go whenever it pleased him. And no one could get rid of him.

Yeah. I'll never forgive my mom for befriending a psycho. Had nightmares of him after that.

OMG, glad you were all okay :)
    that sounds very scary
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    :lol::lol: Sounds like something from a documentary 'and now we can see this primitive animal...moving...'

Sounds more like the Corn Flakes advert to me!
  • Options
    god i hope you got a restraining order on the bugger
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Sounds more like the Corn Flakes advert to me!

:lol:
  • Options
    god i hope you got a restraining order on the bugger

Nah, he got time in jail, and some mental help. After that he'll get kicked out of the country.
  • Options
    kew-ell... kew-ell