Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Do i or not...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, ive been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 months, im in love with him, my problem is i went out with his best mate and now we are together.I slept with his best mate when we were togetehr and my current boyfriend knows this. I love my boyfriend and i want to ahve sex with him, but my friend says not just to have sex with him cos i slept with my ex and not just to do it cos i fink now ive lost my virginity it doesnt matter who i sleep with. I know that and im not stupid but i want to but at the same time will he think im easy if we sleep togetehr after 2 months? the tohet thing i no is when i sleep withh im it will be better than with my ex my bf is more experienced! Help!

Comments

• Options
    If you feel ready in the relationship and he does to I cant see a problem. Good luck!:)
  • Options
    The fact that you say 'will he think i'm easy' gives the impression that the two of you aren't close enough yet to be sleeping together; surely if you're really in love with each other then neither one of you would think the other was 'easy'?

In a way I agree with sprouts that if you feel ready then go for it, and definitely don't feel you shouldn't just because of your ex-boyfriend, but I still think there's no hurry - if you're not quite sure then that probably means you shouldn't just yet.

Have you talked about it with your boyfriend?
  • Options
    yeh we have spoken he says there is no hurry and i completely agree. I know he wont think im easy what i meant was will others?does that make sense?
  • Options
    Originally posted by I love life
    yeh we have spoken he says there is no hurry and i completely agree. I know he wont think im easy what i meant was will others?does that make sense?

Others might be if your really that bothered about what others think about your sex life should you be having one in the first place? And who will know? Surely sexual activity is between you and your boyfrienD?
  • Options
    Don't think about other people, it's none of their business!
  • Options
    If you feel ready for it go for it. If not don't. But whatever you do don't worry about what other people think, it'll get you nowhere in life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by I love life
    I know he wont think im easy what i meant was will others?does that make sense?

Sorry, but like do you go and tell everyone "Hey I just slept with Jimmy"? how I see it if youre having sex its between you and him, nobody else should know what you getting up to.
  • Options
    if you both are read for sex and want to, whats stoppin you?
  • Options
    don't worry about others.

if you're not 100% sure then it's best to wait a little while and see. otherwise, go for it.

if he told you that there's no hurry then perhaps HE isn't ready yet?