Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Can't cum inside my gf :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, this is my first post-so go easy!

Right, I have just started having sex with my girlfriend, who I've been seeing for a few weeks now, but i'm having some problems!

She gets me really horny, and gets me very hard! We have sex, but for some reason I just don't cum inside her. No matter how long we go for, it just doesnt happen.

I have never had a problem in the past, admitantly it has taken me a while to cum with other girls, but now it just seems like i'm not going to :(. Ok, shes enjoying it as it means she gets more! But i run out of energy lol!

Any ideas?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Prolong the foreplay so that by the time you go into her, you are nearer to the point of climax ...
  • Options
    if you get tired pull out and use your tongue, or start swivelling your hips rather than thrusting.or change position so shes on top
  • Options
    Yeah thats the thing, I'm trying loads of different things, and it just aint happening! :( grrrr!
  • Options
    Ah yeah, this happened with some guy I slept with. Apparently he couldn't come with the girls he slept with before me but he could with me. :D

If you do a search (I would look myself but my net connection is super slow) then there are lots of suggestions in other threads with the exact same problem as this that might be some use till someone more informed than I pops along. Cos I think the stuff I would suggest would probably be stuff you've already thought about.
  • Options
    I would suggest that you masturbate a little before you enter her, so, as someone suggested, you are closer to the point of climax before you enter her.
  • Options
    Hmm I had the completely opposite problem! Can never come thru masturbation but come very easily during foreplay, even just making out n stuff! But whats crap is that masturbation doesnt do it for me I need the real thing & i wont b getting none till im back at uni in another month!
  • Options
    Originally posted by HornyDevil
    Hmm I had the completely opposite problem! Can never come thru masturbation but come very easily during foreplay, even just making out n stuff!

PHEEEW !!! THATS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ME2, MASTERBATION DUZ NUTHIN FOR ME, BUT ALLA THAT DUZ...... IS THAT NORMAL?:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sups stud 2003
    PHEEEW !!! THATS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ME2, MASTERBATION DUZ NUTHIN FOR ME, BUT ALLA THAT DUZ...... IS THAT NORMAL?:confused::confused::confused:

no dat no nrml cs ur a freek hu cnt spel lke cs ur so stpd n fick dat u nd 2 tlk n txt spk al da tme cs u fink dat it iz trndi lke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Anyway, back to the question...

If you start worrying every time you penetrate her about climax then you havent got a bat in hells chance of managing it. Concentrate on making her happy and it should come back to you, but if one position doesnt work try another until it does work. Some positions I could go all day, and in some positions I couldnt last long.

But above all relax, maybe concentrate on other stuff for a while. Tongues are underrated in sex...
  • Options
    Yeah, thing is its still early days yet really, and we're both exploring each others bodies and gettin comfatable i suppose. I think maybe taking her from behind will help. but all in good time. maybe i just kinda paniced lol! i'll just keep pluggin away (literally!) and i'm sure it will come (literally!)
  • Options
    Itll be nerves, nowt more. Especially if you like this lass, youll be so worried about giving her a good time that youll, well, seize up.

Just chill:)
  • Options
    I dunno about you, but I get nerves when with a new girlfriend, and it can take a few times before I feel relaxed and comfortable enough to come. It's just a case of getting to know someone well enough in my case. But once I've started coming there's no stopping me! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I dunno about you, but I get nerves when with a new girlfriend, and it can take a few times before I feel relaxed and comfortable enough to come. It's just a case of getting to know someone well enough in my case. But once I've started coming there's no stopping me! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

Yeah there's lots of guys around like yu Wobble.

Marino, just give it time, you will be able, but for now concentrate on satisfying her, relaxing and you'll get there in time. Not really got any suggestions of what could help in the short term though, other than relax and maybe try using the same fantasies as you do when masturbating.
  • Options
    Clench your arse muscles, and your thighs if you can as well, and go a bit faster.. always does the job :P (and it usually makes her come as well!!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Yeah there's lots of guys around like yu Wobble.
    Thank God I'm not the only one whose like that. That's what I like about these boards, finding out about things like that.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    if you get tired pull out and use your tongue, or start swivelling your hips rather than thrusting.or change position so shes on top

ShyBoy I'm just wondering, so don't take this the wrong way but how would you know this? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    no dat no nrml cs ur a freek hu cnt spel lke cs ur so stpd n fick dat u nd 2 tlk n txt spk al da tme cs u fink dat it iz trndi lke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    That made me laugh
  • Options
    like the others have said just relax and try different positions. the more you try and the more you explore the better it will be and you'll soon find you can come inside her.

besides you know what they say... if at first you dont succeed... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    ShyBoy I'm just wondering, so don't take this the wrong way but how would you know this? :confused:
    He's been watching lots of 'telly' :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mission Complete!

Yay! I finally came inside my girlfriend last night, and it was such a nice feeling :) Thing is, i didn't try anything new, however, i did notice that she was alot less wet than usual, and she had just finished her period, could this have anything to do with it? Just wondering..!

Thanks for ur advice people :)