Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Persian War - Nukes for all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Reuters - Persian Gulf - It was found out yesterday that the the US Navy has moved in several tactical Nuclear Warheads along with other new types of Neutron and other high explosive ordance into the Persian Gulf aboard the Aircraft Carrier USS Ronald Regan.

"The plan is to make a quick strike on both Iraq and Iran and be able to set up a intern government that will allow our texan oil bigcats to come in and supply us with cheap oil" Stated Eastern Fleet Admiral McMichaels.
Furthermore McMichaels said, "The great thing about the Neutron bombs is that they destroy all living matter but leave all the equiment and supplys intact. The radiation is limited and hardly any cleanup is required. This will be a fun time, the President is letting us try all this new equipment out that we haven't been able to use in real life before."

The exact details of the attack are not being released, but the attack is planned for sometime this week.

Check out the fun, to bad it will be over before the Prowlers can be used, I would have liked to be in on this one. History in the making my friends. A great time to be an American

Comments

• Options
    Cool-N-Groovy!

Peace, love and all that shit to the people of the world but (Really BIG but! LOL!), You wanna play that mid-evil God shit? Well then, here's "Judgement day" MF'S! LOL!

Aw Christ! It's a short enough life without sittin' around thinkin' up ways to die for your God!

Wanna be a martyr? let's hand it out "wholesale". For Pete's sake let's tell 'em it's comin' too (Might as well let 'em die happy)!
  • Options
    Guess ala doesn't care how much or little 'hog' you die with...all of our weapons are now being involved in the 'pork' industry. Hog grease on the bullets; and, in the mixture with the bombs...bags of USDA Hog Guts for the KIA folks...etc.

It's time to reinstitute the doctrine of manifest destiny and declare all islamics hostile and in possession of the 'new' territories into which we, US, will send colonies.

Now, we already have 'New Texas' where Afganistan used to be; maybe Iran will be 'New Indiana' and of course Iraq with the beautiful 'Lake Bagdad' will be the 'New Dakotas.' It gets better as our imagination lets loose.

Be the first to invest in a concession on Lake Bagdad...newly developed lead bottomed boats with leadded glass bottoms for viewing the glowing sturgeon and ancient monumnets left standing.

We can't call it genocide because they have already declared/been declared 'hostiles' and because they want to meet ala we are merely fulfilling their religious commitment for them.

Take heart men/women...it'll be like hunting hostiles on the old US frontier...if it moves it dies!

(ahhhh, that felt good...rant off!)

And just in case there is a question; no, I'm not pro israeli either!
  • Options
    They're going to launch pre-emptive a nuclear strike?

Thank goodness it's April 1st.
  • Options
    OK April Fools, but it was funny wasn't it.

BTW Eastern Fleet Admiral isn't even a billet. And there isn't a Admiral McMichaels. Plus we have more fun with normal bombs than nukes. But lake Bagdad isn't a bad Idea, don'tcha think?
  • Options
    Jeez, I thought you were being serious, I completely forgot the significance of April 1st.
    I think they need a nuke dropping on them though, teach em who's boss haha.