Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Late night people!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How come people are on here so late? I mean don't you guys have work/school/college/uni/whatever tomorrow? I got school but I'm taking advantage of the fact that my mum fell asleep so she can't come tell me off! I feel guilty though. *will go to be soon.....honest*

Comments

• Options
    uni easter hols.

yay me.
  • Options
    I cant find my sleeping pills.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I cant find my sleeping pills.

have some of mine..... :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by legal junkie
    have some of mine..... :)

Yippee

*graciously accepts*

*falls asleep*

:D
  • Options
    who needs pills?!

get out the whisky...

nah... im on broadband so technically its not costing me any more than it would if i never went on it so a)im making the most of it
    and b) i have insomnia.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing

nah... im on broadband so technically its not costing me any more than it would if i never went on it so a)im making the most of it
    and b) i have insomnia.

broadband and insomnia...i started that trend a few years back...now every1's in on it :(:lol:
  • Options
    i have little else to do, sleep is crap, i rarely have decent dreams anymore :(
  • Options
    Probably is, I've been like, not tired at all then suddenly I feel dead tired, like to the point where I know I'll have trouble getting up for school in the morning:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    broadband and insomnia...i started that trend a few years back...now every1's in on it :(:lol:

oh well apologies...

i've been a regular 'latey' since may2001 may i point out... a whole 1046 posts later and im still here, doing the graveyard shift. (a bit like in choochtown)
    oh well... back to my ramblings
  • Options
    We all seem to come on in waves. One week we may post like 100 posts, then the next it might drop to a pitiful 1 in a fortnight. Least that's me, but I've got a healthy connection and an unhealthy addiction so I'm kinda stuck with this for life....or until the close it or I find someplace better *loves Starship troopers*:eek2: