Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

you and your partner

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What have you and your partner done?;)

Comments

• Options
    Re: you and your partner
    Originally posted by jacaranda

We made babies :p

what did you do? :lol:
  • Options
    I have blind folded my boyfriend. Licked cream, icecream and jam off him thats all. I wondered what else I could do I don't want to go the whole way just yet i.e. sex. So what is there to do?
  • Options
    Hhhhmmm Ask Mr Wobble......hes clever at this stuff :p
  • Options
    Re: you and your partner

(Ex) partner ;-)

Sex in public places (including under a famous landmark :rolleyes: ), tying up, we used toys, food. There was lots of dirty talk, a helluva lot of oral sex, and wrist action in places we should've been behaving.

That's all I can tell you ;)

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nothing extremely dirty.

Threesome with him and his friend, sex in his landlord's bed, I gave him head at a golf course while walking the dog, and I stuck my tongue in his ass the other night. EWWWW. He liked it though. We're not big on anything in public, we just get down and dirty in the house most times.
  • Options
    I have blind folded my boyfriend. Licked cream, icecream and jam off him thats all. I wondered what else I could do I don't want to go the whole way just yet i.e. sex. So what is there to do?
    By that I assume you are asking what you can do appart from sex? Or at least penetrative sex.

What about massages - prefferably naked, or at least semi-naked?
    Washing (baths and showers) together.
    Tieing down and teasing.
    Talking dirty. Tell each other what you are going to do to each other.
    Licking. Apart from genitals. You can lick necks, ears, fingers, toes, chest, back, legs, belly button, etc.
    You've played with food. What about playing with ice?
    Masturbate in front of each other.
    Striptease.
    Phone sex.
    Role playing without going as far as sex.
    Spanking.
    Hot candle wax torture. (erm, maybe I'm getting carried away here?).
    Look through sex toy catalogues together. Showing each other what you like (to wear, and have your partner to wear). And the sex toy catalogues. You could surf the websites together as an alternative.
    Read sexy, erotic, stories to each other (get some Nancy Friday books).

Then you've got more sexual acts, including masturbatin each other.
    Oral sex.
    Massaging including the genitals.
    Role playing including sex.
    In fact you could just take most of the other suggestions above and turn them into full blown sex. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    I stuck my tongue in his ass the other night. EWWWW. He liked it though.
    Oooo! I've always wanted to have that done to me. I love having my bum played with. :) I've licked a couple of ex'es bum holes before, and they loved it. Of course, it goes without saying that they should be clean, and I've only done it when they've recently had a shower or bath.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Erm....I think it would be easier to say what haven't I done.
    Actually nop can't think of anything for that list.

As for licking his arse, did that to my fella about a month back. It sort of came up in convo, whilst we were both naked and messing about. He said anyone who'd do something like that must be sick and twisted and I sheepishly (bearing in mind this was before we actually started going out and I wasn't wanting to put him off) said well does that make me sick and twisted then, he looked at me strangely, climbed on top and went there you go then. So I did and he loved it. hehe!
  • Options
    dont know if it is safe or not, but me and my girlfriend love icecream, (preferably snickers, just mind the peanuts) and the other night, i actually pushed some inside her before i pushed myself in, if ya know what i mean ;) it was bloody amazing....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

You've played with food. What about playing with ice?
    I read this as "playing with rice"! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    dont know if it is safe or not, but me and my girlfriend love icecream, (preferably snickers, just mind the peanuts) and the other night, i actually pushed some inside her before i pushed myself in, if ya know what i mean ;) it was bloody amazing....

while that does sound absolutly amazing i do find it really gross and feel sorry for ur gal. i mean think about the mess that will be coming out of her...melted chocolate....caramel....peanuts...:yuck:
  • Options
    crunchie dildo!

it's great and really funny and blokes lick really differently than normal.
    it's really great if u go out with a chocoholic as well.
    just beware of a bit of chocolate making a mess and umm how do i put this nicely erm u will find chocolate the next morning where it isnt normally. :chin:
  • Options
    Thankyou people for your comments especially Mr Wobble I think I'll try some of those out;)

What have other people done? I'm sure there are other people on thesite who have done things that haven't been mentioned in this thread so far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    while that does sound absolutly amazing i do find it really gross and feel sorry for ur gal. i mean think about the mess that will be coming out of her...melted chocolate....caramel....peanuts...:yuck:

She didnt seem to mind, especially seeing as i cleaned it all up for her ;);)

try not to get the peanuts, they could be dangerous :eek2: