Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

did i fail?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Um well my girlfriend had to goto the florry unit to day to get the monring after pill, after a slit tearing problem (pun intended)
i couldnt go with her, and she needed me he had to sit for an hour on her own and see sum stuck up shit head nurse who sed she didnt need it after all, but i coulndt be there!
did i fail her?
:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tricky one mate. How is she about it? if she's ok then dont worry about it, but if its become a problem you might want to try apologising a lot and reasuring her that you'll be there should she need to go again.
    why could u not be there?

if it was an honest reason then im sure she will be fine about it. i wouldnt worry! x
    ur hearts in the right place.. wanting to be there and worrying that u failed her is a good sign that u didnt, in my opinion at least. Failing her would be showing no interest, not caring and generally putting the pressure on her. You didnt fail her, u seem to generally care.
    u didnt fail

u didnt fail me. i was upset.. of course i was upset but the important thing is that u cycled all the way to my skool to make sure i was ok and then u let me lean on ur shoulder and cry and u wiped my tears. u dont need to feel guilty anymore. its over now. i went and it was horrible but its over now and thats all there is too it. i love u and u didnt fail me
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ur hearts in the right place.. wanting to be there and worrying that u failed her is a good sign that u didnt, in my opinion at least. Failing her would be showing no interest, not caring and generally putting the pressure on her. You didnt fail her, u seem to generally care.

:yes:

you can't help it if you have other stuff to do.

the fact that you feel bad for not being able to go says it all...
    youseem to care loads about ur g/f and she is really lucky to have someone like you.

this may not seem like the right time to ask so im sorry in advance if my question piss's you off.
    but if the comdom split on you, why did the nurse tell her she didnt need the MAP? isnt it better to be safe than sorry?
    i dont think this is an issue anymore but one thing - aw.

wish my ex boyf had even acted remotely like you when i had been through it. i think his words were 'has it been sorted?' and that was it. dont let it bother you, shes said how she feels. end of. get back to the nice part of relationshiping!
    Did you have a good reason for not going with her? Work? Something like that? If thats the case then thats fair enough, but if you just didnt want go with her then yeah you did fail her, but you dont sound like the later. So all you have to do is thank your lucky stars she didnt need itx
    Originally posted by Diddles
    i dont think this is an issue anymore but one thing - aw.
    :yes:

You two are so sweet.

You quite obviously did not fail her. :)
    well its all over now! shes had the test and shes not pregnant!
    thank the lord!
    well i did fail her today i was supposed to wait with my phone to find out what the result was cause she wanted to do it with a friend, well i kinda did a chicken run to the shops to get nicotine and forget to go home where i had left my phone!
    so ifailed today!

im jstu so releaved tht she isnt pregnant!