Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Smile...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by crescendo
    Yup, 8 teeth (in 3 visits).

Try having 8 taken out in one day!!! Thats pain!! I couldnt eat for about a week.
  • Options
    Mine are white unless I haven't brushed in a while, straight, I've never had braces but I have had a few fillings.
  • Options
    My teeth are okayish.

I had to have a brace as a kid but mother flushed it down the loo by accident.

My sister said I have the whitest teeth she knows but that’s only coz I’m obsessive over them.
  • Options
    My teeth are squint. My front teeth are at scary angles. :(
  • Options
    I'm 19 now and have had a fixed brace for the last two years - was dreading getting it, but now it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Have only ever had a few bad comments about it, and they were from people who didn't matter anyway! (usually strangers in the street! :rolleyes: )

I had to have five teeth out (under general anthestic (sp?) *phew*) before having the brace put on, and I had about six taken out when I was little - I know overcrowding was the reason for the latest five, but I'm not sure about the others (I was too little!). I've got a couple of fillings too...

I've been told I can have my brace off in a few months - had to have it in the first place to correct the spacing and alinement (sp?) of my teeth, and there are still a few little gaps left so I don't want to have it taken off too soon! Once it comes off, I *might* have my teeth whitened (aren't too bad atm, but could be better) - as long as I can find a painless way of doing it! (am not good with pain! :eek: )