Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

stupid Q!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    huuuum if u have a period whilst pregnant does that mean u could get pregnant a second time cause ure still obulating???
    (please excuse any spelling mistakes because im quite pissed)
    Originally posted by blahger
    huuuum if u have a period whilst pregnant does that mean u could get pregnant a second time cause ure still obulating???
    (please excuse any spelling mistakes because im quite pissed)
    Ewww I hope not!
    its all gone so wrong. i really wanted to tell my bf that i thought i might be pregnant but i was so scared of telling him, but i knew i had to. so wehen he was taking me home i knew i had to tell him before i left. but when it was time to get out the car i was upset so i never told him but i was angry at myself so i slammed the car door without saying bye or anything. now im scared that ive lost him. but becuase i couldnt tell him to his face ive told him in a txt msg. what am i going to do i think ive lost him and i love him so much. i cant stop crying. but hes just sent me a message saying what makes me think that. now im going to look like a right twat if i aint. what am i suppose to say in the message back to him. i feel like ive just fucked up things between us. please someone help me! :(
    Hey hun don't worry I'm sure you wont have lost him for good you've been with him too long to let this ruin it! He's asked you wat made you think it, so just tell him. You can't go around being to scared to talk to him because you should be able to talk to him after all he is your boyfriend it's only right you speak to him properly. You never know he may be surprisingly ok about it surely he will understand how you must be feeling as well, he knows this cant be easy for you too. Maybe you should ring him then he will see you're upset and understand and try to help you, just tell him what you've put on here about having lighter periods and all that.
    i can talk to him about everything, its just hard to talk t him about this. ive told him why i think i am and we are going to go out tomorrow and get a test. hes being ok about it but i wish he was here. im still upset god knows what im going to be like if i am pregnnt i think id die!
    Well good luck I hope it goes ok :) *fingers crossed*
    thanx for helping my your a star! :) i just hope i aint now, i think my bf is scared now, at the fact what are we going to do if i am. but i suppose we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
    im not pregnant! :(:)
    Why the sad face?
    I'm glad your not pregnant because you didnt want to be:)
    Hey hun well at least you did the test and now you know that you're not preggers! although you didn't want to be you still get that feeling you wish you were afterwards don't you? But I'm glad you're not cos you were worried about it and well done for taking the test!
    after i had took it a part of me wanted to be pregnant even though i was worried about being pregnant! does that make sense? did you feel like that when you took the test angelbabe?
    Yeh I had that after I took my test, it's as though you convince yourself you're pregnant then take the test and realise you aren't and you feel like you've lost a baby! Or maybe I'm just mad ?
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    :rolleyes: The immaturity of some people. It's clearly obvious that I mean she does the test with her guy there with her to help her through it, god you could at least help her instead of being so sarcastic.

i wasnt tring to be sarky. i was trying to make her laugh because its clar that she is upset. sorry if it offended you tho.
    Yeh I had that after I took my test, it's as though you convince yourself you're pregnant then take the test and realise you aren't and you feel like you've lost a baby! Or maybe I'm just mad ?

yea i think it was something like that. but then agin im glad im not! thanx for all your advise angelbabe i know who to look for if i need some advice.:) can i ask you a question aswell when adam found out you werent pregnant what did he say?
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    yea i think it was something like that. but then agin im glad im not! thanx for all your advise angelbabe i know who to look for if i need some advice.:) can i ask you a question aswell when adam found out you werent pregnant what did he say?

He said that it's good that I wasn't pregnant as we're too young and wouldn't be able to support it much, but he also said if I had of been pregnant then he would have stuck with me and we would have got by :) He isn't one of these guys who would find out I'm pregnant and run a mile, so he was really nice about it bless him :) think part of him was abit gutted that I wasn't pregnant as well but it's definately for the best that I wasn't!
    Originally posted by Zella
    i wasnt tring to be sarky. i was trying to make her laugh because its clar that she is upset. sorry if it offended you tho.

It's ok sorry hun I was in a grouchy mood :)

He said that it's good that I wasn't pregnant as we're too young and wouldn't be able to support it much, but he also said if I had of been pregnant then he would have stuck with me and we would have got by :) He isn't one of these guys who would find out I'm pregnant and run a mile, so he was really nice about it bless him :) think part of him was abit gutted that I wasn't pregnant as well but it's definately for the best that I wasn't!

awww thats sweet. :)