Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Advice needed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Short version:- I'm seeing a mate whilst on the rebound. The previous bloke has come back and I need to dump current bloke. Mate thinks i'm stupid to go back. What do you guys think?

Long boring version:-
Since before xmas I fancied this guy (T). We flirted, kissed, I even slept (that was all) at his. Then things went too far for him and we had a fall out and i got hideously drunk, had a good sob and thought I was over him.

Then my mate told me a friend (D) liked me and I'd never even thought of him that way-he's like a brother. But as I am not one to think about things first, I decided to give it a go. Last sat I found out his mates were spreading rumors so I confronted him and told him and his mates off. Sorted. But T was there and was listening to me moan all nite like a mate wud. Then later he kissed me and I'm back at square1. I know I wentout wit D too soon as I still have feelings for T.

I tried to ring D but he was out so now I have to tell him on sat when we are all out. My mate says this is wrong as after a drink he will be more hurt. I think I owe it to him and respect him too much to lie to him and if T is treats me bad thats my stupid fault.

What do you recomend? Would you tell him face to face on sat or ring him before?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you should go back to your original bloke!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm no i don't think i should either. I need to be single now. I'm better at that!