Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Further to the anal topic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe he said no because it's something he likes to fantasize about but wouldn't actually want to do.
    I like the thought of a threesome but if it actually came down to it i doubt i'd go through with it.

On the other hand he might be feeling a bit shy about the subject of anal sex as it's a bit of a 'taboo' subject.

Just ask him why he said no, i'm sure there'll be a perfectly reasonable explanation for his change of heart. :)
    Maybe he just joked about thinking about having anal sex with you while wanking? Maybe he does like the idea, but doesn't like the thought of the possibility of things being a bit icky. There is a slight risk of things getting messy, but I think the pleasure outweighs the ickyness.
    Nor does the thought of a bit of poo put me off - some people are totally revolted by the idea. perhaps your boyfriend is one of those people?

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Re: Further to the anal topic
    Originally posted by piggin21
    I asked my fella a few days ago if he would want to have anal sex and he said nah too messy.

i had already asked him what he thought about when he was having a wank and he said "shagging you up the arse of course" so that lead on to the question about anal sex.

My fella was always joking about anal sex, saying he was 'gonna get me when I least expected it' and that I should 'sleep with one eye open.' So I asked on the boards and decided to go through with it. Then I told my fella one night, and he was interested, but we decided not to do it that night.

And now he hasn't mentioned it since. What's up with that???

Does he just have more fun with it as a fantasy and not really want to? He's done anal with a couple of girls in the past, so I'm confused. :confused:
    Well your guy was probably just joking about the whole wanking off thing. Depending on how long you have been with him will be a major cause of how comfortable with you he is. If he isnt comfortable around you or doesnt think that you will be pleased with it then this will put him off so make him relaxed and assure him that you guys are just experimenting, if either you or him dont like, you dont have to do it again. Oh and another thing some guys might fanatsize about it but anal sex has always been a gay thing to do (you know the gay way of ahving sex) and some guys thinks that if they have anal sex it means they might turn gay and that will also put them off, once again assure him and make him relaxed and open with you, he will come around to it eventually!

Good Luck!!

Antalya xxx :wave: